Sign in to follow this  
SugarB

Jeff Probst's Blog (plus discussion)

Oh YUM..... It's Jeff time YAY!!!!

Can Jeff just host all the challenges naked now?!

Oh YUM..... It's Jeff time YAY!!!!

Can Jeff just host all the challenges naked now?!

Naked in the rain, yes!

Jeff Probst blogs the Survivor Nicaragua Premiere

Hello Survivor fans! Hello Jimmy Johnson!! Hello Wednesday night!!Episode one of our 21st season is complete and it turns out Wendy

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Nicaragua': Episode 3

by Jeff Probst

"Sorry bout smushing the bananas."

Naonka, Survivor: Nicaragua 2010

Okay I need to preface this blog by saying that I'm very frustrated at the moment and therefore may very well write things that I later regret. Which really means that I've already considered if I'll regret the comments and have decided I don't care if I do regret them, which means I really don't/won't regret them at all. I know what I'm writing it and my intention is clear.

The two big reasons for my frustration:

1. Naonka

2. Marty

Naonka wins out because my frustration with Naonka touches on humanity. I was so disturbed by what I saw and heard in this episode that I could barely write this blog.

My frustration with Marty is much less emotional. It's based on his out of control arrogance and ego and is probably just me talking to myself. That's usually how it goes, right? It's not ever about the "other person"

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Nicaragua': Episode 4

by Jeff Probst

LIFE LESSONS

Jimmy T: (To Marty) "You preppy little bitch. You wouldn't last a minute in my world."

You knew it was only a matter of time. Jimmy T wasn't ever long for this game. I wonder if he understands why he was voted out? Does he realize the reason he was voted out is because it's very difficult to be around him?

Jimmy T: "And I'm easy to get along with

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Nicaragua': Episode 5

by Jeff Probst

Hi, guys. I'm going to ask for forgiveness in advance. Today's blog is lacking a little bit but only because it was a really busy week for me and I just didn't have time to sit down and allocate the time I normally do to sharing insight and finding new places to say the word "holllllla!" I will do my best to be back in strong force next week and thanks for understanding.

EP 5 SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA: TELL THE TRUTH

TELL THE TRUTH

You knew the tribe switch was coming when Marty said: "It would take something extraordinary, off the charts and completely whacked out to destroy my plan." Marty, did you forget what game you're playing? This is Survivor. We invented the "twist." The only thing you can count on with Survivor is to never count on anything.

TELL THE TRUTH

You're a little glad the switch happened because now maybe the challenges will get a bit more aggressive

TELL THE TRUTH:

You threw something at the TV when they argued about not eating the chicken because they could use the eggs and THEN ate the hen instead of the rooster!

Well, I just looked up "dirt squirrel" too, and Benry isn't very nice for calling Alina that. I have a word or two for him, but I don't want to get a warning level raised for profanity, so I'll just send out mental vibes to him.

I'm with you. Had to look it up. No call for that.

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Nicaragua': Episode 9

by Jeff Probst

Ah Fabio. You

I bet this is one of Jeff's favorite Survivors.

There's soooo many different personality types. Love reading his

blogs for this season.

...... hey - - can someone post the pick of Jeff getting out of the shower in his towel ?

Us ladies would like to refresh our memory. :naughty:

He still gives me chills at the beginning!!

jeffp.jpg

It's on page 1 when you need to ogle Jeff !!!!!!

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Nicaragua': Episode 11

by Jeff Probst

Hey guys, I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and/or your friends. If you are spending it alone, I hope you'll have me at your table as a guest in "spirit!"

I'll be spending it out of state with friends in a very sunny climate. So you won't be hearing much from me!

LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE

I know that even die hard fans don't always enjoy the "special scenes" episodes because you want to see somebody voted out! But hopefully you found some of the new scenes enlightening as we wind our way down to the finish.

NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE

We're back with a regular episode next week and I must tell you

Jeff quote: "I think a lot of you are going to be really thrilled by the episode."

hmmm :animated_scratchchin:

Could that possibly mean Jeff will get wet while 'calling' one of the challenges ???

We can hope, huh ?

I was thinking more along the lines of Naonka getting the boot, but I like your idea much better Pokey!!!!!

Sign in to follow this