Dade

Russell Hantz

russell_hantz.jpg

Russell

Biography

Russell Hantz (38)

Current Residence: Dayton, Texas

Previous Seasons: "Survivor: Samoa" and "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains"

Russell Hantz was a first time castaway only 2 years ago, but has quickly become one of the most notorious villains to every play Survivor. He returns to SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND more prepared than ever before. "I'm ready for this. I'm more ready for this than I ever have been."

As a self-made millionaire who built his business by working hard, speaking his mind and stepping on anyone who got in his way, Russell will do anything to win the game of Survivor. He is known for back-stabbing his allies, lying and cheating, but he is proud of his title as a villain. "The image that I have as a villain, thats fine with me because this is how I play the game." Only time will tell if this strategy will pay off or if once again he will come up short.

What does he think of SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND? "It's gonna be history. Survivor history!"

@#$% !!!!!!!!!!!!! :censored:

I think Survivor was just ruined for me. :furious3:

Here's hoping he is first to go...and first to be evicted from Redemption Island too. Way over stayed his welcome!!! :furious:

@#$% !!!!!!!!!!!!! censored.gif

I think Survivor was just ruined for me. furious3.gif

Here's hoping he is first to go...and first to be evicted from Redemption Island too. Way over stayed his welcome!!! furious.gif

From your lips Dade, please let the troll go first!!

I didn't like Russell until I realized how boring Survivor was without him so I am glad - and hopeful for some fireworks - to see him return. Will the third time prove the charm for Russell? Will Boston Rob kick his azz? Will R&R go quickly down in flames; never to be heard from again? Both seem to have made careers from Survivor so.......time to put up or shut up, guys. I am looking forward to some antics from either, both or anyone. Can't wait.

There have been many "villains" in the many seasons of Survivor but, for me, none has been as annoying as Russell. Other villains were fun to watch but Russell isn't. Maybe its is attitude toward women that makes me want to just turn off the sound whenever he's spouting off or maybe its his undeserved enormous ego but I'll tune him out this season just as I have in the past. Yes, I recognize he makes the game more interesting- at least he plays it unlike most of the others this past season. But more interesting is not enough for me to want to listen to his bull over and over again. Maybe if the editors gave him less time and others more time I might feel differently but for now, the mute button will get activated whenever he speaks to the camera.

Hope he's out week one. I can't take another season of Russell being full of himself. And then another live reunion show that's all about Russell.

I hope both Russell and Rob stick around a long time - like Slim said, they'll keep things interesting!! :party_smilie:

Why do they keep bringing this guy back?

I'm hoping the other Survivors have his 'number' by now and get his arse out of there

quickly so we're not subjected to watching him.

One word comes to mind every time I hear his name..... VILE

Definition:

vile

a : morally despicable or abhorrent <nothing is so vile as intellectual dishonesty> b : physically repulsive : foul <a vile slum>

Synonyms:

black, dark, evil, immoral, iniquitous, nefarious, rotten, sinful, unethical, unlawful, unrighteous, unsavory, vicious, vile, villainous, wicked, wrong

Related Words:

base, contemptible, despicable, dirty, disreputable, evil-minded, ignoble, ill, infernal, low, mean, snide, sordid; atrocious, cruel, infamous, nasty; blamable, blameworthy, censurable, objectionable, obscene, offensive, reprehensible; corrupt, debased, debauched, degenerate, depraved, dissolute, libertine, loose, low-minded, perverted, reprobate, scrofulous, sick, unhealthy; cursed (also curst), cussed, defiling, noxious, pernicious, pestilential, ugly, ungodly, unwholesome; banned, barred, condemned, discouraged, forbidden, illegal, interdicted, outlawed, prohibited, proscribed, unauthorized, unclean; disallowed; execrable, lousy, miserable, wretched; errant, erring, fallen, unprincipled, unscrupulous; improper, incorrect, indecent, indecorous, naughty, unbecoming, unseemly, vulgar; dishonest, dishonorable

Guess you can tell I don't like this guy :fyou:

If I were Russell coming into this season, I would market myself as the perfect person to keep around and take to the end. After all, he has been there twice and lost both times. Makes him the perfect person to sit next to in the finals.

:disappointed: Mr. Puke is back. He is just disgusting to listen and the visual of him just makes me sick. I guess it is good to have someone to hate and I hope Rob plays him like a violin and makes him look like a dumbchit.

Well, Well, Well... Look at this...

Click Here...

I doubt they would have put him on another season if this was true.

I doubt they would have put him on another season if this was true.

well considering that the info just came out they can't just can the season, here's hoping that this buries the little troll from here on out

i actually posted about this in the media thread yesterday.

Not sure if this article has been posted yet, so here it is

Outwit, outplay, outlast? More like outta luck, outside the terms of your contract, and, if CBS has its way, completely out of money.

Survivor's master manipulator (and one of the show's most popular players) Russell Hantz has allegedly taken his villainy into the real world, and is accused of serving as a reality show Deep Throat for the duration of his two seasons, leaking countless spoilers and game-changing secrets to a blogger.

And yes, that is in total violation of what we're assuming is a pretty airtight contract. And also yes, CBS is probably regretting casting him in the upcoming Rob vs. Russell season.

Here's the deal

H is the /////// slime ball, I always thought he was....Nope wont watch this season till he is off the island.

For me; after all these years, Survivor is a lot more interesting with somebody like Russell onboard. I hope that he - and Rob - hang around long enough for some fun. I wouldn't mind if one of them won. Russell drives me crazy but I acknowledge the entertainment value.

I don't care about the leaks. I peeked every now and then because, frankly, Survivor Nicaragua peaked fast and was pretty much a drop-dead borefest.

I do wonder about the redemptive aspects of SRI. Might be good, might not. We shall see. A dirty golden power of veto?

I dibs Russell. Marty, hand me a paper bag, please. animated_rotfl.gif

It's true. Russell wasn't named as the source until last week. The next season was already filmed and ads have ran, CBS isn't going to just can the project with so much MONEY invested in it already, but I have no doubt that you won't be hearing much from Russell after this season, unless it's about CBS suing the crap out of him, and I still think that is going to happen, they are just bidding their time...

Russell should try to cut a deal now, before the season airs. If CBS won't cut a deal, he should try to sabotage the show however he can. If he's already going to get sued, he has nothing to lose. He should make that very clear to CBS.

Russell is a total jerk, but he saved Survivor all by himself. CBS wouldn't have a show any longer without him. The fact he's been on 3 out of the past 4 seasons is proof of that.

For me; after all these years, Survivor is a lot more interesting with somebody like Russell onboard. I hope that he - and Rob - hang around long enough for some fun. I wouldn't mind if one of them won. Russell drives me crazy but I acknowledge the entertainment value.

I don't care about the leaks. I peeked every now and then because, frankly, Survivor Nicaragua peaked fast and was pretty much a drop-dead borefest.

I do wonder about the redemptive aspects of SRI. Might be good, might not. We shall see. A dirty golden power of veto?

I dibs Russell. Marty, hand me a paper bag, please. animated_rotfl.gif

Slim Slim Slim tsk tsk tsk. :lipsrsealed2:

I guess you gotta have someone to hate on but.... I in no way think that he has added that much to the show. He is good for arguments on the forums but he really didn't make the show for me. Give me more of Ozzie and Rob and so many of the other stars of past shows and I will be happy. Stephanie's first season I loved how she kicked azz.... so many others that made Survivor such a rockin good show. :notworthy:

Too bad they have to spoil Survivor again, but I'll still watch, just dislike him soooo much. Hope he leaves early, for good!