Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rob Mariano

Well, I certainly hope that God doesn't get pissed at Rob for helping send Matt packing. IMO, Matt should have been sent home. Enough of all these chances. WTH? Go home.

He is on his 2nd chance to get back into the game this is Rob's 4th chance at the game...

GO HOME ROB!

I Love Love watching Rob play this game. He is a master. If you are watching a chess game you don't want to watch people that don't know how to play. You want to see the highest level of skill and Rob has it.

:hurray:

I Love Love watching Rob play this game. He is a master. If you are watching a chess game you don't want to watch people that don't know how to play. You want to see the highest level of skill and Rob has it.

:hurray:

He can go home - after the finale!

Ditto, Twice!

I really thought Rob had grown up some at the beginning. I was obviously wrong. He is the biggest douche. Its one thing to be a strategist, its another to be so controlling of a group that its turning out to be more creepy than anything. He's making this a very boring season, because we all know how each vote is going to turn out. :sleep1:

I really thought Rob had grown up some at the beginning. I was obviously wrong. He is the biggest douche. Its one thing to be a strategist, its another to be so controlling of a group that its turning out to be more creepy than anything. He's making this a very boring season, because we all know how each vote is going to turn out. :sleep1:

This is about my favorite season ever. I love watching the skill of Rob. I love crazy Phillip. I love the redemption island and Matt winning over and over. It may be a battle at the end with Rob and Matt. Like it was pointed out before. Good vs Evil.

Guest 6Borders

I'm just sick of this guy. I know some ppl think it would be boring without him but with him nobody else really has a chance to play the game, which I find incredibly boring. Other than the hype about Rob & Philip, the rest of the 'cast" are just extras in a really bad and boring movie.

GO HOME ROB!! Get a job making stuffed Murlonio's or something but stay the heck out of reality TV...enough is enough!!!

I am loving this season and thoroughly enjoying Rob's success in manipulating his troops. I also enjoy the Matt storyline and will be torn if those two face off at some point. Philip makes me laugh. It's all good!

Right now the season is pretty boring with Rob controlling everything that is happening but I do think it will get better once the numbers dwindle to the point where the core group has to turn on itself. If these people have any brains Rob should be gone in about 3 weeks.

Rob does a great job in manipulating his tribe mates mainly because they are just plain DUMB AND STUPIP. Have they not watched this show before and recognized who and what Rob is? They deserve what they have coming. :animated_shocking:

B-Rob is freaking amazing. That is all.

PS - Loved when he was talking about Ambuh!!

Guest 6Borders

I would venture to say Jeff and CBS have/had other plans....

Right now the season is pretty boring with Rob controlling everything that is happening but I do think it will get better once the numbers dwindle to the point where the core group has to turn on itself. If these people have any brains Rob should be gone in about 3 weeks.

I would still like to see Rob win. I'm not sure that this group would vote for him, though. Maybe.

It's about as boring as it could get, a real yawn-fest. If they decide to turn on Rob, that might spark it up a bit but it sure doesn't

look like that's going to happen.

Maybe they should just cut Rob a check now and condense the rest of the season. I continue to watch, hanging by a thread hoping for something,

anything to happen, not sure what though.

If I can play armchair quarterback for a moment Rob should have thrown tonight's immunity challenge. He won the last one and wasn't in any real danger plus he holds a HI. Winning tonight just makes him look that much more stronger, which I think he is. Sooner or later his tribe mates have got to realize what a threat he is. As much as I would love to see Rob win I don't see it happening, unless his tribe is terribly stupid or he keeps winning immunity challenges.

If I can play armchair quarterback for a moment Rob should have thrown tonight's immunity challenge. He won the last one and wasn't in any real danger plus he holds a HI. Winning tonight just makes him look that much more stronger, which I think he is. Sooner or later his tribe mates have got to realize what a threat he is. As much as I would love to see Rob win I don't see it happening, unless his tribe is terribly stupid or he keeps winning immunity challenges.

He couldn't, really. Once Grant fell behind, he had to win it or the plan to send home Andrea would have been down the tubes. He was right - she had to go - she was a huge threat in the challenges, and she still was giving goo goo eyes to her boyfriend at Redemption.

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Rob, I adore you!!!

Me TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that they should give Rob the million dollars. Just because. :animated_rotfl:

Me too!! Hey, did ya'll notice the t-shirt his sister brought him? Cute pic of Ambuh and the babies on it!

I think that they should give Rob the million dollars. Just because. animated_rotfl.gif

Sounds perfect to me!!!

Guest 6Borders

Couldn't agree more. Rob's self-admitted 10 years trying to win this is disgusting...he's made a profession out of a game. I guess the mil Amber won is running out so he needs another one so he won't have to go to work like real people.

Last night's "performance" by Rob was pitiful and not worthy of a Survivor Oscar, right down to the other competitors racing up the stairs, like gazelles fresh after a good nights' rest, to bring water to their idol, only to be over-shadowed by Probst who gets my Survivor Academy Award for best supporting role of host/idiot of a scripted but still somewhat reality of a TV show. What a farce this has turned into...all thanks to bringing back past seasons!!!!

It's about as boring as it could get, a real yawn-fest. If they decide to turn on Rob, that might spark it up a bit but it sure doesn't

look like that's going to happen.

Maybe they should just cut Rob a check now and condense the rest of the season. I continue to watch, hanging by a thread hoping for something,

anything to happen, not sure what though.

Yes last nights show was a little on the boring side but I have to say as a season as a whole I have loved it. Watching Rob work his magic is fascinating to me.

Wubs you Rob... :smitten:

All of these folks are (should be) familiar with Survivor Rob's game play.

They've chosen to let him lead them down the 'Garden Path'.... and....

to solidly blocking out the other tribe.

IF he makes it to the end... I'm wondering who would deserve the votes

of the Jury? With Redemption Island playing a big part

this season - it could be any one of these players whether they deserve

it or not because they might just vote out of spite instead of 'game play'.

Fair?

Who's to say?