Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rob Mariano

I understand that this is Rob's fifth attempt (I think) to win the Survivor "dolla," and that some people might be a tad weary of Rob but I would like to see him win SRI. I think that he brings a lot to the game and I like the way that he is upfront with people.

this is Rob's 4th Attempt,not 5th

I say Three Strikes you are OUT! Come on if you can't win Survivor in three attempts that you should not be given a fourth try. ROFL

I don't think they bring him and Russell back to win. It's star attraction and adds a know how element to the game.

Ok I was one of the biggest rob fans around here during TAR but good lord I cant wait to see him booted from this show (dint like him his first two seasons on SURV Loved him on TAR and TAR AS and liked him on H v V but just dont like his arrogance on this season)I wouldnt be mad that he won (Partly because that would mean he would be gone) but would enoy his ouster even more

BUT, this is Rob. without rob, Survivor wouldnt be what it is today.

Care to explain this post? He didnt make it to the jury his first season. And then SURV made it to an All Star season. HOW did an AS season happen with only one rob season where he didnt even make jury???

I'm so over these 3, 4 time players. Please vote him out.

I totally agree with you BBNut!

I know others may not agree but I enjoy watching Boston Rob play the game. He's very good it it (he should be), arrogant but not too arrogant (like Russel). I hope he goes all the way and wins but I doubt it.

Guest 6Borders

I'm over bringing them back at all..can't wait to see him go and lose on RI. I think that wasis (cos we haven't seen it all yet) the whole Survivor production plan...have either Rob or Russell win on RI and come back in...thus the theme.

I'm so over these 3, 4 time players. Please vote him out.

I'm over bringing them back at all..can't wait to see him go and lose on RI. I think that wasis (cos we haven't seen it all yet) the whole Survivor production plan...have either Rob or Russell win on RI and come back in...thus the theme.

Well considering that Russell is gone and the person on RI gets to go back in the game next week, I don't think we'll be seeing Rob there

Well considering that Russell is gone and the perons on RI gets to go back in the game next week, I don't think we'll be seeing Rob there

Did they say for sure that the RI person goes back in at the merge? I know they hadn't been really saying when, just that at some point, they would go back.

I don't like the redemptive part of this Survivor. You get voted off; goodbye and so long is the way that I like it. Some of you might love it. I don't. I am perfectly okay with them bringing Rob back. I wouldn't be okay with them bringing some people back but okey dokey for Rob to come back whenever. Some of you might dislike them bringing Rob back so much. I don't. If they holdover the redemption and Rob has to go to the island then I will be fine with that 2nd chance portion of it, too. Only for Rob, though. Heh.

Did they say for sure that the RI person goes back in at the merge? I know they hadn't been really saying when, just that at some point, they would go back.

The commercial says the winner of the next RI challenge would come back but that RI would not be over. Good lord Jeff and the other producers sure have an erection for Ron and Russ

(posted by a reformed Rob fan)

Wow, Rob's move to get rid of Matt tonight was a mistake. What was he thinking???

1) Matt won, how many, six challenges to remain in the game at RI?

2) Matt had shown allegiance to Rob even AFTER being offered to flip to the other side and HE DIDN'T. His loyalty button kicked

in.

Rob scraped by at tribal tonight not losing Grant. He got lucky -- but only due to Matt's stupid loyalty. Matt could have

at least forced a tie (Andrea not to be counted on, make a note of THAT Matt).

But now Rob has shown that he'll eat his own instead of taking out members of the opposing tribe. And he'll have Matt's second

stab wound to contend with if Matt survives and re-enters.

None of this is good for Rob. Oh, plus previews suggest that Grant's possibly looking to flip -- he apparently now sees he'll be

the first to go if Rob can't be taken out first since he's Rob's right-hand man.

I am hoping the "preview" showing Grant supposedly turning on Rob is junk. What would it benefit him to flip to the other side? He would be at the bottom of that totem pole for sure. He just needs to start winning the challenges. I think he will dominate at anything physical.

Yikes, while well planned, I really don't get taking out someone who is demonstrably honest and loyal to you. Geesh. Love Rob but not in love with his move tonight.

I know others may not agree but I enjoy watching Boston Rob play the game. He's very good it it (he should be), arrogant but not too arrogant (like Russel). I hope he goes all the way and wins but I doubt it.

It is fascinating to watch him play. He is very entertaining. He is the reason I get all excited about this season.

He is playing everyone. But I do think unfortunately he will get caught.

I am hoping the "preview" showing Grant supposedly turning on Rob is junk. What would it benefit him to flip to the other side? He would be at the bottom of that totem pole for sure. He just needs to start winning the challenges. I think he will dominate at anything physical.

I think it just a false teaser. They have already done it a couple of times this season simply to create an illusion. You're right, there is nothing to be gained, unless he were to have a major falling out with Rob and feel targeted by his own alliance.

Rob's biggest threat within his own alliance is Phillip. The guy lives in his own wacko world, and could turn on Rob for any irrational reason.

His overall biggest threat is the other alliance, who will quickly realize that if they take Rob out, his team will not have any strategic leadership.

They will try to vote him out at some point (as they did Russel), so he needs to play the idle when they do.

Wow, Rob's move to get rid of Matt tonight was a mistake. What was he thinking???

1) Matt won, how many, six challenges to remain in the game at RI?

2) Matt had shown allegiance to Rob even AFTER being offered to flip to the other side and HE DIDN'T. His loyalty button kicked

in.

Based on the editting of this season, my speculation is they are building a dramic arc to a epic battle between Rob and Matt, such as Rob goes to RI and they face off. My guess is their face off would be perceived as Good vs Evil, and Matt wins... Strictly speculation; I have no insider knowledge or read any rumors.

Well, I certainly hope that God doesn't get pissed at Rob for helping send Matt packing. IMO, Matt should have been sent home. Enough of all these chances. WTH? Go home.

After his performance on tonights show and the fact that he is Itialan Rob's next gig should be the pope! :angel_not: