Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rob Mariano

Yup, that cou.d bite him if Matt comes back, he will be ripe for the other tribe to use against him, assuming that the person returns after the merge

I would sure like to see Boston Rob win!!

rombernine.JPG

rombereight.JPG

TEAM ROMBER!!

Alot thinner in the pic then he is now

This last episode revealed the Rob is playing a ruthless game this time around. Not saying that is bad, just saying he's not going to be the nice guy this time. What I saw happening in this episode was that Rob got rid of Matt because Rob saw a emotional bond forming that he wouldn't be able to control later in the game. Matt teaming up the blond could quickly make it very difficult for Rob to control the votes, so Rob decided to put an end to it now before their relationship grew into something that others gravitated to.

Simply stated: No side alliances permitted on his team. smile.gif

Alot thinner in the pic then he is now

YAY, one of my posts got a lurker to come out!!

:party_smilie:

:food-smiley-005:

Good-looking couple; Amber and Rob. That was a fun Survivor watching the romance bud and blossom. Sigh.

Rob has always been sneaky and a little ruthless but I love how he does it with a twinkle in his eye. wub.gif

He is not just a nasty troll like Russell. AK.gif

Rob could save himself if Matt comes back by saying that he knew Matt would win on redemption island over Francesca(how ever you spell her name lol) and thats why they decided to send him there.

Redemption island is a good twist

it sure would make for good tv if rob has to face russell on redemption.

but i'd like to see rob go alot further.

In my heart of hearts, I would like for Rob to win but I don't lose sight of the fact that Rob Mariano is just as cocky and off-putting and annoying as Russell Hantz. Rob is handsome and Russell isn't and there's your world of difference. Both have made careers from Survivor. A person would have to have spent the past 10 years on another planet to not realize the necessity of voting either/both off given the opportunity.

Since I don't particularly like anybody else on SRI; I want Rob or Russell to win. Matt, Schmatt. Go home.

but but but..... Rob and Russel have totally different personalities. Rob is not a poor sport. He plays the game to win but he never loses sight it is only a game.

animated_rotfl.gif "but but but....." ^^^^^^

I know, I know, I know. Rob is cute enough to be forgiven most anything. Alas, the same cannot be said for The Russell.

animated_rotfl.gif "but but but....." ^^^^^^

I know, I know, I know. Rob is cute enough to be forgiven most anything. Alas, the same cannot be said for The Russell.

Silly I am not shallow.Russell's personality makes him ugly. Rob is really a nice guy and it is so entertaining to watch how he plays the game.

Enjoyed Rob's antics again tonight ... flipping his old clue to Grant and keeping the new one. (I hope that doesn't bite him later.) Pretty quick on the draw with his response to Matt/Jeff, too, deflecting the question as to why Matt was blindsided.

The things he thinks of to manipulate these people is just hilarious. He always does it with a smile. Love this guy.... he might be the best player of all time.

:inlove: YAY Rob! Hope he wins it all this time!

I understand that this is Rob's fifth attempt (I think) to win the Survivor "dolla," and that some people might be a tad weary of Rob but I would like to see him win SRI. I think that he brings a lot to the game and I like the way that he is upfront with people.

be dumb to tell he has the idol

Right. I said that he was upfront; not stupid.

:animated_rotfl:

Everytime someone reveals to others that they have a HI it makes me want to bitch slap them.

Thank you Rob for keeping your mouth shut.

Everytime someone reveals to others that they have a HI it makes me want to bitch slap them.

Thank you Rob for keeping your mouth shut.

SO agree!!!!