Dade

Rob Mariano

137 posts in this topic

rob_mariano.jpg

Rob

Biography

Rob Mariano (33)

Current Residence: Pensacola, Fla.

Previous Seasons: "Survivor: Marquesas," "Survivor: All-Stars" and "Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains"

Rob Mariano, more commonly know as "Boston" Rob, returns to SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND with one goal in mind: to win. "It's like I have been climbing this mountain for almost ten years now, and I'm not gonna quit until I get to the top." One of Rob's most defining characteristics is his determination. In 2000, he woke up the day of the Boston Marathon and decided to run it as an unofficial entry with absolutely no training and finished.

After growing up in Boston and graduating from Boston University, Rob met his wife, fellow castaway Amber Brkich, during "Survivor: All-Stars" and proposed to her during the live finale. Rob and Amber are happily married and living in Pensacola, Florida with their two daughters, Lucia Rose and Carina Rose.

Why will SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND be different? "I feel like I have done my best every time I played and I have always done what I said I was gonna do. I mean, I played this game three times. A lot has gone wrong every time. Im hoping that this time I can make something go right."

I love me some Rob and am SO glad to get to watch him again!! I hope he gets Russell's *ss kicked out of their right away.

I didn't like Rob until he was up against Russell. The lesser of the two evils I guess. But now that I do like Rob, I too hope that he kicks Russell's *ss!

I think Rob will definitely be ready for Russell this go round and I hope the "old" Rob returns. Sic em' Rob!

Yaaaaaaay Boston is back! Rob and Ozzie are my all time favorites. I hope he kicks Russell's azz.

This guy is such a media-craving attention seeker. Can't he go live a normal life, and stop being a reality TV whore? No doubt he'll be crying about missing his family, blah, blah, blah. He really only misses the camera.

This guy is such a media-craving attention seeker. Can't he go live a normal life, and stop being a reality TV whore? No doubt he'll be crying about missing his family, blah, blah, blah. He really only misses the camera.

Totally Agree with you!!!!!!!!

Can't get enough of Rob. This villain is a hero to me. Go BR!

Liked him ok until he opened his ego and said he loved playing against amateurs...what the heck did you think you were playing against...other 3 time losers of the show???? Sheesh!!! He needs to go...right after Russel!!!

I would sure like to see Boston Rob win!!

rombernine.JPG

rombereight.JPG

TEAM ROMBER!!

If he makes it to the family visit, I wonder if "Ambuh" would be his visitor??? :animated_scratchchin:

If he makes it to the family visit, I wonder if "Ambuh" would be his visitor??? animated_scratchchin.gif

That would be cool, but considering that she just had a baby, she must have been fairly preggo at that point so it's hard to say

TRue. I was thinking she just had a baby, but my feeble mind failed to put together that she still would have been preggers when they were filming :animated_rotfl:

Oh my goodness, I did SO enjoy B-Rob tonight! Clever, witty, downright funny at times, HAWT as always, and the way he "handled" Phillip was absolutely genius, not to mention the blindsiding of Fauxbio!! :party_smilie::smitten:

Not hard to play someone who is such a joke to begin with! Rob is one one step up from Russell in my esteem!

He played Secret Agent Phillip like a fiddle! LOL!

Oh my goodness, I did SO enjoy B-Rob tonight! Clever, witty, downright funny at times, HAWT as always, and the way he "handled" Phillip was absolutely genius, not to mention the blindsiding of Fauxbio!! :party_smilie::smitten:

Good post and spot on. I am mesmerized watching him "play" people. I can see where he would be thinking another Fabio could make it to the end and win. Good job Rob.

but then again we have no idea who comes back from Redemption island.