Stephanie Valencia

cast_thumb120_stephanie_valencia.jpg

Stephanie

Biography and Video

Name (Age): Stephanie Valencia (26)

Tribe: Zapatera

Current Residence: Long Beach, Calif.

Guest 6Borders

Easy to see why she has not had much "chatter"...this girl belongs over on Big Brother with Chima and the rest of the losers who mourned Jessie's eviction. It will be interesting to see if she can think for herself without Russell or if she will be on a hate-on against her tribe.

She talked too much at tribal. Doesn't matter if she has a hate on, she and the other girl are severely outnumbered.

I like her, everything she said at tribal was pretty well true...

Not saying it wasn't true, but sometimes saying too much, especially at tribal council, can be your downfall.

she has potential to be a good player, but got on the wrong side too early.

Not saying it wasn't true, but sometimes saying too much, especially at tribal council, can be your downfall.

So true, but in her case she really had nothing to lose... Plus it's good for our entertainment!!

I like her. The rest of them are too smug to even count especially the stocky woman with the wrestler legs and the little piggy eyes.

I really hope they don't vote out all the hot-looking women early in the game. Survivor becomes boring real quick when their aren't hotties in bikinis walking around.

I'm pulling for this girl all the way. She's got spunk -- and honestly she ended up with a tribe of dunces. She may lose yet, but it won't be because she made some mistake or error in judgment. She truly ended up with a lemon crew.

Guest 6Borders

I still can't stand her but what do I care...I don't have to live with these people on or off the show!!!! Now I hope she gets to the merge cos I think she is going to give Boston BS Rob and the rest a run for the million

Personally I think it would be hilarious if it was Stephanie, Phillip and Matt at final tribal and Boston Rob has to vote for someone to win!!!!