Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ralph Kiser

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Ralphie boy gave Phillip 100k with that vote, making him second place.

I suppose he did!

Anyone else read about the Sasquatch sightings in NY the other day?

Last reports came in from Micronesia.

All season it was hard for me to get beyond thinking he is the furriest human being I have seen in a long time.

I for one am glad I don't have to see or hear from him (hopefully ever again).

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Ralphie boy gave Phillip 100k with that vote, making him second place.

Did Phillip get paid? I don't remember hearing anything about it during the show.

So much so that I started thinking that I was getting mixed up between Big Brother and Survivor.

Now I no longer remember. Has Survivor ever had a second place cash prize???

If anyone feels like investigating, there are some Red Carpet videos at the official home page: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

It was nice of Ralph to throw a vote Phillip's way.

I think Philip did deserve at least one vote.

And to be clear, Ralph was not voting for Philip just so he wouldn't be voting for Rob or Natalie (which we've seen people do in the past).

I remember during past seasons Jeff mentioning that second place got 100k, especially during the final tribal council. I am assuming that has not changed. I do not remember hearing him say that in seasons with three finalists though.

Big Brother second place get's 50K

In the early year's survivor paid on a graduated scale for all places including last.

1st was $1M

2nd was $100K

3rd was $75K

4th was $50K

to last being around $2.5K

I believe the structure stayed in place and I believe that the year of the 1st allstar's Amber got the Mil but Rob got $100K for 2nd.

Over the year's I have suspected that the structure has stayed but thought that perhaps contractually no one was allowed to talk about it. I also wondered if maybe there might have been a special incentive to Rob and Russell to come back in addition to the Mil top prize...but suspect we won't ever know unless Russell is compelled to leak that like he did the elimination order.

People talk about bringing this person or that person back or not and whether they would or would not watch should that be done. Count me out if they ever bring that disgusting yahoo back.