Dade

Ralph Kiser

cast_thumb120_ralph_kiser.jpg

Ralph

Biography and Video

Name (Age): Ralph Kiser (45)

Tribe Designation: Zapatera

Current Residence: Lebanon, Va.

Buh Bye Rooster Ralph... Bad rookie mistake that will cost you...

I think the little troll is the one ho is gonna make the mistakes, so far he is not playing so well and I think this ol boy is gonna outsmart him.

I'm surprised he told his group he has the HII. Since he didn't spill the beans before the Russell split vote, I didn't think he'd tell anyone.

But his gloating got the best of him at the duel, trying to brag to Russell. I don't think it will affect him much, as long as his alliance sticks with him. He'll probably be good until and possibly past the merge.

He is really losing weight. I still find him pretty awful but hey; if he can hang in there, more power to him. I just try to mute when he is onscreen.

I like him. He is funny.

Guest 6Borders

He's another one I find absolutely hilarious. He reminds of of Dr. Weston's nurse, LaVern (?) on Golden Girl's spinoff "Empty Nest". I hope he and Philip both stay to the merge...together they might drive Boston Rob bonkers enough to vote himself out...LMAO!!! :rolleyes4:

Bugs the holy crap outta me. Can't wait to see him go. Such an amateur and he's caught some really lucky breaks so far. It's gonna catch up with him at some point though.

Hate him and hate his man sweater too. YUCK!!!!!

Ralph might well be one of the nicest people on the planet but I find him to be patently disgusting.

I still think he is OK. He hasn't done anything to offend me... yet.

Ralph might well be one of the nicest people on the planet

One of the stupidest too...

Ralph might well be one of the nicest people on the planet but I find him to be patently disgusting.

Which planet?

seeing him makes me want to grab a big old glob of hot wax and those strips of hair puller off things and get rid of that hideous gorilla suit he wears.

Sweet Jesus, they finally voted him out. Now please let him lose the duel and go to the jury next week.

Seeing him makes me look the other way. Under no circumstances could I share space with that guy.

Guest 6Borders

seeing him makes me want to grab a big old glob of hot wax and those strips of hair puller off things and get rid of that hideous gorilla suit he wears.

If he'd been on Amazing Race this season that would have happened...lol!!!!

If he'd been on Amazing Race this season that would have happened...lol!!!!

HAHA TRUE!!! Thank goodness he finally is gone for good (well gone to the jury that is)

He totally sucked at the puzzle.

I mean, he really breezed through that maze, and then lost his head-start.

Andrea was last through the maze and managed to obliterate him in the puzzle.

At one point, after Mike (who was on the other side of Ralph from Andrea) had finished his puzzle, Ralph could look over and see what it was supposed to look like, effectively getting hints as to where to put his pieces, while Andrea did not have the same advantage, since she was on the end with nobody's puzzle to look at except Ralph's, and STILL she beat him.

No opinion about how hairy he is....

But, dang, he was ONE disagreeable, pig headed guy.

bye, bye :animated_wave:

The lone vote for Phillip - and he couldn't even spell it correctly (Phile) :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

The lone vote for Phillip - and he couldn't even spell it correctly (Phile) :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Ralphie boy gave Phillip 100k with that vote, making him second place.