Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Phillip Sheppard

Phil is awesome!! Best tribals ever!! He is crazy like a fox, playing the game like a champ!!

I'm not sure if he annoyed me ever but he is definitely a funny and entertaining character.

Okay, I have laughed at his "premonitions" and so forth, but tonight when he actually found those damn shorts fairly easily........It was just freaky, I'm telling you!!

I think the camera crew told them where the shorts were, no one wants to see little Phil flopping around in those dirty drawers animated_rotfl.gif

Guest 6Borders

Apparently, in chat, I am not entitled to my opinion, which happens to be what has pretty much been expressed above. I think Probst & Co. directed Phil where to find his shorts..face it, it's good TV

I soooo want to believe that Phillip's ancestor came to him in a vision and told him where to find his shorts. :ghost2: His finding them so quickly did raise my suspicions, though. Whatver the case, I'm glad he found them.

When Julie admitted to hiding them at the tribal council where she was voted out, I remember her saying that she buried them and covered them with a large rock, near a tree/bush close to the water. I know Phillip heard her. So of course he's going to go looking for them. And he would have started looking for big rocks next to trees/bushes near the water. He got lucky by finding them on his second try, but it's not really that surprising to me. After all, Julie would have made sure she was out of sight of the camp, but she probably wouldn't have wasted the effort in going very far before burying them, as time was also a factor, since she didn't want to be gone long.

People have found hidden immunity idols with much less to go on.

(Ex. Rob found one this season which said something like "could be in a tree, or under a rock, or in a fallen log".)

Guest 6Borders

Philip is the only reason I have stayed with the show for the whole season...just to see what he will do and say next. That was so hilarious last night watching him annoy the girls (I'm sure Ashley wishes she had a syringe full of something to shut him up tho). I really hope he makes the final 3 cos I can't wait to see what comes out of his mouth. I don't think he has an FBI's chance in the CIA or winning survivor but he sure has made some good TV.

Guest 6Borders

Confirmed former Federal Agent...million dollar ?? is what agency???? I still stick that he's gotta be DEA (tho pink underthings were before my time) but the pink...then the purple tie...I hope he got 2nd place $$...heck...I'd write him a check for the entertainment and invite him to dinner!!!!