Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Phillip Sheppard

Those pink drawers and the others going on and on about the pink tighty whiteys and his junk had me laughing so hard.

Guest 6Borders

Well...if you worked for the Federal Gov't, which is a "Federal Agency" then technically, you are a "Federal Agent"...he just didn't specify what "agency"! Personally, I think he's telling the truth....probably one of the DEA boys...they always have on a shirt that looks like they slept in it and a downright ugly tie...don't know about their tiddie-whities (or tiddie-pinkies in this case). Philip did mention "field sanitation" (if I heard that correctly) so I'd guess DEA or Border Patrol!!

Be dang funny if we came to find out he's really a mortician or something tho - lol!!

The guy still cracks me up and I hope he sticks around.

BTW...Slim I'm sorry I forgot to vote on that Nobel Prize thing but glad you won anyway...lol!!! JMHO, you are better off without Brad!!!!

Phillip became a federal agent the same year that I won the nobel prize and the academy award and divorced Brad Pitt because he wasn't handsome enough. You know I'm kidding; right?

Although he is very entertaining I sleep much better at night knowing he is a FORMER federal agent.

Although he is very entertaining I sleep much better at night knowing he is a FORMER federal agent.

OMG that cracked my up! So true Steve :lol:

So Philip is a lord under Rob's dictatorship and just waiting for a chance to overthrow the leader. I like him. He's such a loose cannon, he could very well be Rob's demise at some point. I hope not, being a Boston Rob fan myself ...

Instead of the Pink Panther, Phillip is the "Pink Panties". :animated_rotfl:

Instead of the Pink Panther, Phillip is the "Pink Panties". :animated_rotfl:

Who in their right mind would go on Survivor wearing pink underwear?

I swear this guy is bullshitting all of us with his weird behavior.

Maybe the pink panties are all that's left of his federal agent uniform. ROFLMAO SugarB.

This guy is example of how I believe they now cast Survivor. The producers basically pick about 4 people (two on each team) they believe have all the qualities needed to win. Reasonably athletic, good social skills, good memory, good at puzzles, and extremely competitive. All others are cast because they have one or more serious personality flaws that will cause all kinds of drama, and of course DRAMA = GOOD RATINGS.

Nobody truly believes Phillip was cast to be on Survivor because he has any realistic chance of winning, he is obviously on the this season because he is a real life character. We've all met a few of them in our lives, people who are basically functional (ie self-supporting), but live in their own little wacko world that borders on the insane.

:sherlockani: So how does a self functioning wacko character like Phillip ever get a job as a federal agent. :sherlockani:

Maybe Phillip was a janitor at the FBI. :animated_scratchchin:

I'm already laughing about next week, just from the 2 seconds in the preview of him wearing a feather strapped to his forehead at the challenge, and explaining how it fell from heaven.

Gotta agree with Jeff - this fool is solid GOLD!! :animated_rotfl:

After watching him tonight I am totally convinced that his behavior is an act. NOBODY can be that demented and have worked for the feds. Maybe he was some sort of lab rat for the CIA testing new drugs. :stirthepot:

After watching him tonight I am totally convinced that his behavior is an act. NOBODY can be that demented and have worked for the feds. Maybe he was some sort of lab rat for the CIA testing new drugs. :stirthepot:

He had that one moment of clarity tonight - it was when he was talking about how he would be the person B-Rob would want to have with him in the final 3 because he would have off put everyone during the game and no one would vote for him, making him the person you would want to bring to the end. I don't care at this point what his angle is - I am just enjoying the crap outta this guy - he makes me laugh, sometimes hysterically. Even the girls who once were SO irritated with him now just giggle when he starts going off. The feather - well that was fricking priceless. As was his quick retort to David's statement about him being on the bottom. OMG I was yelling at the TV I was enjoying it so much.

It seems he's grown on me too, unless he actually IS a little less annoying now than at the start of the season.

In either case, I'm just glad I only have to deal with his antics for one hour a week. If it were "24/7", I would definitely have trouble dealing with him.

OMG he rocked the show last night in his pink tidy whities.

He is certifiably CRAZY and great entertainment.

He should be gone, good tv or not (for some), can't stand him, and it's not "black and white"!!!

Philip is a crazy fruit loop! He annoys the hell outta me as soon as he opens his mouth. Does he realize how booooooorrrriinnggg his stories are? I doubt it, he just likes to hear himself talk, esp. when he talks about his "gov't job". If I was in the same line of work he claims he is/was in, I would be embarrassed that someone like that is representing me on tv.

I'm so glad he wasn't voted out last night. I was afraid with all of the stuff that went down some of the old Ometepe would turn on him. I'm glad he is still there, and I love watching his bizarre over the top behavior. That's entertainment, people!

Guest 6Borders

I'm soooo glad he didn't get voted off...I'm sure he'd be a pain to be around if I had to live on an island with him but he's the only entertaining person on the show. The girls are so boring I forget they are there.