Dade

Phillip Sheppard

cast_thumb120_phillip_sheppard_0.jpg

Phillip

Biography and Video

Name (Age): Phillip Sheppard (52)

Tribe Designation: Ometepe

Current Residence: Santa Monica, Calif.

eeeeeeeeeeek what a weirdo! Entertaining as heck though.

He needs some new pants

no chit. He looks just so weird in his "panties".

Agree! Please Survivor Gods, give them some trunks and SOON!!

It's a toss-up between W(hatever)TF that is he's wearing and those squinty, strange eyes for me. I'm thinking Phillip is mucho bizarre but not quite as bizarre as "Francesqua" telling him she had the idol.

You could tell that he might not stick with the plan to vote out Rob, but my jaw was dropped and I was laughing as he was spilling all the secrets! He's one to watch, if only for entertainment.

Priceless tribal performance. Quite the stroke of luck for BR, too. Oh, and the fuschia drawers comment alerted me to poor colour tuning on my tv. What, they aren't orange?

Phillip is awesome!!

But yeah, give the guys some shorts...

to me phillip is anything but awesome, a nut job in my view, seems like they gotta put a "coach" type in the game the seasons since Coach was on

A Phil, Russ, Boston Rob Final Three would be perfect!!

Only if Rob and Phil kill Russell and hide the body better than they hide Immunity Idols

Well that's rather harsh... If Russ was dead you wouldn't have a villian to cheer against... What fun would that be?

I'd find a way to go on... I don't cheer against him, I just want him gone

I'm just glad that so far he hasn't been shown to much

to me phillip is anything but awesome, a nut job in my view, seems like they gotta put a "coach" type in the game the seasons since Coach was on

Yeah....how they cast Survivor has change over the years. During the first few season they cast the show with different personalities, but all had a reasonable equal chance of winning. Now they intentionally search for real life "characters", adding a 1-2 to each season; people who just always stand out in every kind of social situation. These characters (ie Phillip) have next to zero chance of winning Survivor because they are totally cluesless as to how to play it well enough to win. It is my current perspective that only about 4-6 people per season are selected for the show because they have all the winning\cunning\physical\etc qualities of being the sole survivor, all the others are included primarily as character pawns because they will make for a good season. It doesn't always pan out as expected (ie last season), and the producer's selected potential winners get voted out too early and the season is a bust. But my guess this that this casting formula has proven to work well for them for many seasons, and one or more of their pre-selected top contenders makes it to the final vote for sole survivor. If this were truly real, we'd be watching the world's top athletes going head to head, people who have proven they are mentally and physically tough and would die before they ever quit... but that wouldn't be as fun to watch. smile.gif

If this were any other Realty TV show, I'd suggest he is a mole for the producers; someone who they specifically hired to be on the show to create drama based on their direction. Other reality shows do it, but I have faith that Survivor has not sunk so low that they are now inserting fake players into the game to ensure there is enough drama for good ratings. I trust that Phillip is a real life 'character' and what we have seen is who he is in his day-to-day life. I have lived long enough to have met my share of people who are basically sane individuals, yet their perceptions\beleifs exist only in the twilight zone. animated_bouncy.gif

I loved that Rob found the 'Clue' right under Phillip's butt ! ! :giggle:

lol... everyone else was poking and sniffing around for it amongst the

Challenge goodies... and he opened up a lounge chair and wanted to take a little :sleep1:

Guest 6Borders

I like this guy. At first I was thinking "who was smokin' something when they cast him for Survivor?" but he's a good guy....which is why I don't think he could ever win. He's too honest: when he says this is the way he's playing or he has your back I am pretty sure he means it. He's definitely a guy I'd want to watch my six in real life!! It will be interesting to see how he does!

Phillip became a federal agent the same year that I won the nobel prize and the academy award and divorced Brad Pitt because he wasn't handsome enough. You know I'm kidding; right?

Slim ... are you still on speaking terms with Brad ?

:animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

I think this guy is just freakin' hilarious and he's controlling a lot more things than it seems.

He's a breath of fresh air and the things he does come out of nowhere so I can't wait to see what he's going to do or say next.

The fact that he annoys the snot out of everyone (the looks on their faces are priceless) and Rob especially, makes him even funnier to me. When he overrode Rob to finish his story and not only got away with it but was so into his story just tickled my funny bone (I am obviously very easily entertained...lol!). I'd have been kind of bummed if he got voted out last night!

I am so glad he is still in the game. :sherlockani: