Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Grant Mattos

cast_thumb120_grant_mattos.jpg

Grant

Biography and Video

Name (Age): Grant Mattos (29)

Tribe: Ometepe

Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.

Think I'll DIBS this dude... the yoga instructor thing is a bit of a turn off, but from a distance he's got a Patrick Swayze thing going on!!

This guy is HOTT! We need more personal interviews with him. It'd be nice to hear his opinion on things.

Guest 6Borders

As much as I want to see Mike come back and win it would be very interesting if Grant got back in the game. He was pissed off (rightly so) last night and whether final 3 or jury I don't think Rob should be counting on a vote from Grant!!!

As much as I want to see Mike come back and win it would be very interesting if Grant got back in the game. He was pissed off (rightly so) last night and whether final 3 or jury I don't think Rob should be counting on a vote from Grant!!!

But Grant doesn't know for sure WHO voted against him. Phillip, Nat and Ashley would have been enough to send him out - Rob could imply that he didn't vote for him.

And all the other two would have to say is they would have shown Rob's vote for Natalie had he voted for her

Guest 6Borders

I don't think Grant is that stupid...he knows Rob is controlling things and after he analyzes it a little farther he will know Rob was behind it, if he doesn't already. Plus..these ppl have each other to talk to on Redemption Island which might also make a difference.

Yeah, hopefully Grant realizes by now that had anyone else voted for Natalie, that vote would have been shown before he was booted.

These people have been isolated on the island for over one month. They are starving, and have been sensory and technology deprived. And let's not forget, often Survivor contestants are not necessarily scholars of the game. Hell, sometimes they have never even watched it. So to assume that they know Jeff's patterns or would remember under those conditions.....And Rob can be very persuasive.

If Grant dosen't make it to the final 3 ...

I can see him voting for Rob.

He'd be one of the ones to give credit to Rob for

how he manipulated to be there at the end.

But, I'm hoping either him or Matt will win the

final RI challenge.

Holy man! He is even hotter with the new haircut. :inlove: YUMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY. I just wish he would make up with Rob. I really thought they would come out of it being friends.

Very sad to see him so bitter and standoffish, and over Money?? It's a game, and while I did think he was kinda hot, and thought him and Rob bonded in spite of the game, I was really dissapointed in him at the after show: :animated_scratchchin:

How does someone with the target on his back get through the game without blindsiding friends. Very sad to see him still taking it so personally. I hope he gets past it and that they will be friends at some point.

Actually, I think Grant is most upset with himself for letting Rob get by with his strategy of seducing the girl-servants and controlling

their minds. Once Grant saw the season play out, he probably had that light-bulb moment where he was kicking himself for it being right

under his nose.

Of all the ones on that tribe that remained, Grant was the strongest -- and had he played the game more strategically could easily have gotten himself

to the finals and probably have won the million dollars. Yeah, Grant is bitter. He had the most to lose.

I was really disappointed how bitter he was. If it was pride then how immature is that...... I really liked him but to see him at the finale showed him in a different light.

sore loser

I was really disappointed how bitter he was. If it was pride then how immature is that...... I really liked him but to see him at the finale showed him in a different light.

sore loser

Yep, it was very disappointing.