Sign in to follow this  
DivaSupreme

Amber

Let's give credit where credit is due. The common opinion seems to be that Rob is the brains behind the evil two headed monster known as Romber. Seriously?? Has no one ever paid attention to Amber? Watch her facial expressions, watch and listen for her snide little comments. That girl is definitely not spineless. What she is is an arrogant self righteous snob. She's every bit as wicked and conniving as Rob, she just tries to cover it with her meek facade.

The comment

"Has no one ever paid attention to Amber? Watch her facial expressions, watch and listen for her snide little comments. That girl is definitely not spineless. What she is is an arrogant self righteous snob. She's every bit as wicked and conniving as Rob, she just tries to cover it with her meek facade."

Is so true...I didn't like her in Survior-much less this one. I always have though she was evil she can just hide it because she is pretty. I am wanting them to go home so badly..both of them are so selfish and undeserving (sp?) of the million. I want one of the nice couples to win..Lynn and Alex ( they are so nice, and they may make snide comments but they are so hilarous, plus they cant stand Romber.), Uchennen(?) and Joyce is really good too, also the last ones the old couple..I know they wont make it to much longer ,but still they went alot further than any other team there age. But they do dumb things evry once and while (espically the lady..going to differnt stacks of boxes all around instaed of just starting in one place and go from there.)

I cant wait to see how this season turns out..if Romber wins I think it could be rigged ,but who knows!

Guest GaYToR

I have to comment here. Not my usual forum but I did watch the last two weeks, just so I could see what all the fuss is about for myself, and now I will most likely watch the rest of the season, but I would never admit it to anyone who knows me personally. :D

Didn't :twisted: /ber tell the woman at the airport ticket counter the same thing about no letting anyone else see her screen or book tickets? We each remember what we want to about certain things.

I admit I don't like :twisted: /ber. But mostly because they have already been on one reality show. TWICE. I am one of those who think reality shows should be one to a customer. But if I recall from BB, or some other thing I heard or read, part of the problem is the network keeping contestants under contract for a given amount or time. (The lenght escapes me at the moment.) Maybe we should blame the producers and the networks more than the contestants. If indeed they stay under contract, it would be better if the network tries to find them other TV venues. Sitcom or drama walk-ons? If they have the talent, put them in the show for the length of the contract? Just random thoughts on why we all feel so strongly about various contestants. I call the ones like :twisted: /ber and Alison and Donny serial contestants.

Guest XandraSkye

Say what you want but I think Amber is one smart cookie. She gets major points in my book for hooking up with hottie like Rob! And they are sooo darn cute together!

GO ROMBER!

GO ROMBER!

I HEART Amber's backbone and every other part of her that is connected to it!!

Guest krazybroad
Say what you want but I think Amber is one smart cookie.  She gets major points in my book for hooking up with hottie like Rob!  And they are sooo darn cute together!

OH yea, when he smiles he could get me to do just about anything :wink:

IMO Rob's the brains behind this team as he was in Survivor. Amber won because of him and if they win AR it will be mostly because of him. I don't think she's as cunning as Rob and probably would not do well if he wasn't with her. i think she feeds off him.

Guest cmteachermom

I just couldn't resist...I agree with GaYToR...we remember what we choose to remember. Also, I agree with the notion that "reality show" contestants should do one and move along.

I think it has everything to do with stroking one's ego to compete on more than one of these shows.

Lets' face it...Rob and Amber make for great television! I, personally, would rather see someone else win, but you know what, Rob and Amber know how to "PLAY THE GAME!" They don't care if anyone hates them, and appreciate the "love" that they receive. It's just like that character on your favorite show/soap that you love to hate!

Just my opinion! :)

Amber is only smart when it comes to riding the coat tails of the so-called "evil" person. First it was Jerri on her first run of Survivor, then Rob on the second.

But she was lost and had no strategy once Jerri was voted off. She's not the brightest bulb. She's just lucky to latch on to Rob the second time because he was smarter, and more clever, appealling, etc., than Jerri had been. So Rob got her to the end. She would have been just as lost if he'd been voted off, as she had been when Jerri was voted off.

She and Rob get along great though, and in this show the relationship of teammates counts about as much as the other skills (but not always). I think she has to contribute a little more here than in Survivor. They seem to be doing quite well so far. I attribute the wins to Rob more than her though. He's great at manipulating people. Fun to watch too.

Guest cappy
Thats pretty much all Amber is good at doing, besides being nice eye-candy.

Guest XandraSkye
Read your post in how cool are rob and amber. I agree Amber is not riding anyone's coattails she is just as responsible for the wins as Rob.

"Thank you, Suds! Finally, someone speaks the truth!"

There is a a little joke in my house that I'm "always right", maybe you people need to learn this too. :wink:

The bottom line is:

Amber is hubba hubba!!

Guest aljj

I am new to the board, and unsure if this was discussed previously.

At the beginning of the race Rob said 'we already won a million dollars"

Did anyone see the look Ambaa gave him? I was priceless. Perhaps Survivor needs to take a look at the money situation since she is unable to share it with him.

He's the brains of the union, if you want to call it that, he's sneaky, mean and coniving, she goes along for the ride, always has with a huge lack of a personality.

The Amazing Race this season was ruined for me with those two on it, as well as all the contestants.

Guest ranster627

Welcome to the Boards! I honestly think that Amber has it in her to look out for Amber ...

I also think the money they both make since Survivor will end up being much more than that prize ...

JMHO

This season was awesome!!

Btw, It's Amber A M B E R!!

Once they get married, no matter what the survivor rules are, unless Amber makes Rob sign a pre-nup, half of the money is his.

Guest cappy

Welcome to the boards!!!

Its spelled Ambuh... the Ambaa makes it sound like your a goat :lol:

Oh boy!!!

:twisted: :twisted:

No. I coudn't. I wouldn't. I shouldn't.

Somebody stop meeeeee!!!

:wink: :wink:

Welcome to the boards, aljj! Get your arm band at the nearest ticket window and check out all the rides!! Have a great time!

:D

Guest cappy
Oh boy!!!

:twisted:  :twisted:  

No.  I coudn't.  I wouldn't.  I shouldn't.  

Somebody stop meeeeee!!!

:wink:  :wink:  

Welcome to the boards, aljj!  Get your arm band at the nearest ticket window and check out all the rides!!  Have a great time!  

:D

Since when have we had rides here? Why didnt anybody tell me this?

Guest aljj
Once they get married, no matter what the survivor rules are, unless Amber makes Rob sign a pre-nup, half of the money is his.

wrong

its her seperate property, she contracted with survivor as a condition of receiving the money.

and since wre're on that subject, wasn't he cleaver covering his tracks with that proposal.

>

Its spelled Ambuh... the Ambaa makes it sound like your a goat

LOL!!!!!! thats the funniest thing I've seen since he proposed.

I feel like I've been on one!!

The Enterprise!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

I hope Ambaaa did watch out for herself. That would have been smart on her part. Wish we could find out!!

:twisted:

I hope Ambaaa did watch out for herself. That would have been smart on her part. Wish we could find out!!

:twisted:

There you go getting all personal again. What Amber does with her money is her business. Whatever decision Joyce makes on invitro or adoption is her business. End of story.

Dammit Scotty, Beam her back up already!! :lol:

Guest ranster627

I am not sure about the legalities of the money thing, and I don't know if it would require a pre-nup ...

I think it would be governed by the state they marry in?

Is there a national statute about that, or does it vary from state to state?