Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Dan (Elim 1/18) and Don

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Posted Image

Dan
Hometown: Oklahoma City, Oklamoha

Dan as born in Raleigh, North Carolina, and grew up with two brothers, including his identical twin and "Biggest Loser" teammate Don. As a child, he lived in several different states due to his father's Navy career and his parents' divorce when he was 6 years old. He attended college in Oklahoma, where he now resides, getting an associate's degree in police science from Oklahoma State University, and bachelor's and master's degrees in liberal studies from the University of Oklahoma. He wasn't overweight as a child or young adult, but his weight began to increase after he joined the police department in 1979. He began really gaining when he was 28 years old, due to poor eating habits, lack of exercise and a sedentary lifestyle. Dan had a son who died at age 24 in 2004, and also has a 9-year-old daughter. Now 54 years old and 287 pounds, with sleep apnea and high blood pressure, Dan says his weight adversely affects every aspect of his life, and he wants his old life back. He looks forward to running and playing with his daughter when he loses the weight.

Posted Image

Don
Hometown: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Don says, "Obesity prevents me from living the kind of life that I want and it hurts my family." The 54-year-old husband and father of two adult children says that his obesity has also caused discord in his family, which he hopes will be fixed when he loses the weight. Don was born in Raleigh, North Carolina, and grew up with his identical twin brother Dan and an older brother. They lived in various states and countries due to his father's career in the Navy and his parents' divorce when he was six, which resulted in shared custody and many moves. He graduated with an associate's degree in police science from Oklahoma State University, and earned bachelor and master's degrees in liberal studies from the University of Oklahoma. He has been an Oklahoma City Police office for 30 years. Don started gaining weight when he joined the police department, and became significantly overweight when he was 28 years old. He even tried lap band surgery in 2004. Now, at 309 pounds and suffering from high blood pressure and sleep apnea, Don looks forward to getting healthy and enjoying activities with his family and doing all the things that his obesity has prevented him from doing.

NBC

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Freaky how much alike they look! They must work for a police department that doesn't have regular physical fitness testing or requirements.

Twister

Twister

• Pip
  • 112 posts
I'm so mad that these two threw the weigh-in and didn't have the decency to be honest and admit it. It's so obvious they must have drank a bunch of water each just prior to the weigh-in. I don't really care that one of them went home, in fact I'm glad he did, but like Bob said, it's offensive that they would give up this chance when so many thousands of other people would love to be on the ranch.

I think BL needs to bring in a rule that if you gain weight you are automatically eliminated that week. Or at the very least that if you gain weight, then next week's weight loss is measured from your lowest weight on the ranch, not your falsely inflated weight the week prior. Just watch, next week Don is going to lose like 20+ pounds and have a free safe week. It's just not fair.

Grrrr.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Agree Twister - everything about that just ticked me off thoroughly. I don't like either of the two, and I wish they had both gone home.

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
I still can't believe these 2 are cops? How can they possibly do their jobs?

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Im glad they are both gone.. im so glad i dont have to see either of them until the finally.
Im glad his son is talking to him, but i was just getting tired of seeing him every week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users