Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

HGTV's Cash & Cari

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

HGTV

HGTV

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey guys, how many of you have heard about HGTV's new series Cash & Cari? I'm here on behalf of HGTV, and I want to spread the word about our new show debuting this January. The show is called "Cash & Cari", and it features the energetic Cari Cucksey bargaining over antiques and treasures. Check out the TV spot for the show, and let me know what you think. Thanks.

Cathy

Cathy

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,354 posts
I watched the show last night. I like how it's not just focused on cleaning a house or designing etc.. and instead lets you in on Cari's own dealings for her shop along with how she organizes people's estate sales.

HGTV

HGTV

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I watched the show last night. I like how it's not just focused on cleaning a house or designing etc.. and instead lets you in on Cari's own dealings for her shop along with how she organizes people's estate sales.

Great to hear you enjoyed the show. They had some pretty cool stuff at that estate, right? From the vintage lunch boxes to a stylish motorcycle, she was working with all kinds of items. The second episode airs tonight at 10/9c, so be sure to check it out. Tonight's episode features some early electronics, a 2,500 year old Greek coin, plus much much more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users