Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Pretty Little Liars

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ABCFamily

ABCFamily

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 18 posts
Is anyone here as obsessed with Pretty Little Liarsas I am? Iím extra lucky because I actually work for ABC Family, so Iíve got the scoop on all things Rosewood! Pretty Little Liars left off with each girl in a sticky situation. Ariaís got two gorgeous men fawning over her and I canít WAIT to see who she picks! Then we have Emily. Sheís busy exploring her own desires and coming to terms with what she wants and who she can trust! Personally, Iím a big Emily/Maya fan, but who do you want to see her with? We also found out a dirty little secret about SpencerÖ how could she do that to her sister Ė twice?! (And donít even get me started on the Ian/Ali drama!) Oh, and Hanna? I donít want to give away anything if you havenít seen the show, but OMG! After the last scene in ďKeep Your Friends Close,Ē Iím just dying to know how Hanna is! What about you guys? Who do you think ďAĒ is? And which Rosewood resident are you most excited to see return on January 3rd at 8/7c!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users