Brenchel BREAK-UP... and subsequent Engagement!

yes Rachel should get a chance to come in for a vist.. she had a good on camera presence..whether you liked her on not.... as long as she doesnt walk in and call everyone "Bitches"... roy

Rachel would certainly help with the ratings if she came back. I do like it when they bring a former HG back for something throughout the season, like hosting a competition. I don't think there's a need for Brendan to come back, but Rachel would stir things up if she came onto the show this season.

i must say i am surprised they lasted this long :animated_bouncy:

yes Rachel should get a chance to come in for a vist.. she had a good on camera presence..whether you liked her on not.... as long as she doesnt walk in and call everyone "Bitches"... roy

But that WAS her on-camera presence. She was whiny and obnoxious, and her hideous flirting with the camera in the DR made me want to puke. I don't agree that she would be a ratings draw, but if she was, it wouldn't be because of any attractive qualities she may allegedly have. It would be because people crave a good trainwreck. She's a female Jessie to me -- a Pandora's Box booby prize.

But that WAS her on-camera presence. She was whiny and obnoxious, and her hideous flirting with the camera in the DR made me want to puke. I don't agree that she would be a ratings draw, but if she was, it wouldn't be because of any attractive qualities she may allegedly have. It would be because people crave a good trainwreck. She's a female Jessie to me -- a Pandora's Box booby prize.

literally and figuratively! :kiss2:

:grin2:

Archived