Brenchel BREAK-UP... and subsequent Engagement!

So after following the hgs on twitter since the season ended, I started to realize something was up bw Rachel & brenden. TMZ confirmed it. They brokeup. But in case you didn't hear why... because Brendan pulled a Brett Favre and emailed his you-know-what photos to some other girl! Who then of course, put them all over cyberspace. In a plea to Rachel to forgive him, Brendan sent TMZ a lame video of himself begging her to forgive him.

So sad, in so many ways.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/06/big-brother-brendon-villegas-rachel-riley-video-penis-photos-crying-cry-tears-scandal-break-up/

PS in case you're curious what the others have been up to....

Kristen & Hayden never worked out (as far as I heard, his mom wasn't a fan of her)

Rachel's been doing well with photo shoots and magazine interviews, etc

Britney has also been getting photoshoot offers and other sorts of things

Ragan's podcast is doing great, so it seems.

Matt, Ragan, & Kristen are bffs now and visit each other often.

They had a a halloween party and met up, Matt dressed as Britney, but I don't think Brit went.

Kathy's been busy with work/police stuff.

Lydia from the other season is good friends with most of them too now.

Not sure about the rest.

I think my avatar pretty much sums up Britney's reaction. :P

I was pretty surprised when all of this came out. He seemed so devoted to her that I thought she would be the first to stray, but I actually didn't even see that happening for quite a while. Didn't they just get engaged over Thanksgiving? I feel really bad for Rachel, she must be so humiliated. I hope they stay broken up because he doesn't deserve to be with her after pulling this crap imo.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure it's going to work at all. I remember her saying in the house "Brendan, I AM Vegas", so I would be surprised if she gives up the Vegas lifestyle. Time will tell!

Guest 6Borders

Oh gag...the little Brenchel Twins on BB27, produced by the Grodner grand kids and sponsored by the "What Happens in Vegas Used to stay in Vegas" Slutware Corp!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone like Rachel and Brendon? I hated them. Brendon and Rachel were annoying for the most part and Rachel had this sort of "I'm better than thou" BS going on. They both annoyed me to no end and I wanted them gone from the very beginning. Wasn't it Matt who ended up getting rid of them. He seemed to be the only one willing to back door them. The only time I ever approve of back dooring someone is when they should be out of the house and putting them on the block is just too risky.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting ready for BB13!!!

Been doing some stalking of past HGs if anyone wants more updates.

Kristen has been doing REALLY good. She's been in some commercials, music videos, photo shoots, etc. and is now dating Nick from BB (who dated Daniele before).

Brenchal still engaged.

They all just went to some LA Reality Convention, there are videos of some of them there.

Matt Hoffman is back to work.

So is Michele Noonan - science with beauty products and doing standup comedy, and some writing for Jamie Kennedy. She's now friends with Ronnie. :animated_shocking:

Ragan is now friends with Brenchal and forgave them.

Jeff & Jordan are still together!

Oh and big news, Matt & Adam from BB9 are both in prison. Matt for 20 years! And Adam for 4 years!

Guest 6Borders
Oh and big news, Matt & Adam from BB9 are both in prison. Matt for 20 years! And Adam for 4 years!

In my opinion the entire cast of BB9 should have been in prison for impersonating BB Houseguests and everyone who cast them as well!! Last year's season was a second place. Sure hope we get some more entertaining people this year!!!

Did anyone like Rachel and Brendon? I hated them. Brendon and Rachel were annoying for the most part and Rachel had this sort of "I'm better than thou" BS going on. They both annoyed me to no end and I wanted them gone from the very beginning. Wasn't it Matt who ended up getting rid of them. He seemed to be the only one willing to back door them. The only time I ever approve of back dooring someone is when they should be out of the house and putting them on the block is just too risky.

I didn't hate them like most people did. Maybe because I'm a Mensan and can relate to the plight of "fitting in" with the rest of the population?

In my opinion the entire cast of BB9 should have been in prison for impersonating BB Houseguests and everyone who cast them as well!! Last year's season was a second place. Sure hope we get some more entertaining people this year!!!

ha-ha I agree!!! Last years cast was terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

ha-ha I agree!!! Last years cast was terrible.

I agree also. Very much looking forward to a better cast this year.

I didn't necessarily hate either one of them, but I didn't like them either if that makes any sense. :D

They aren't going to have a season of normal looking people because they want RATINGS and it's the females with big boobies and hunks with six packs that helps them do just that. It all boils down to the dollars. As long as BB is making money they'll keep it on the air. When it doesn't they'll take it away.

AFAIC I never hated anybody on BB. There have been some who got on my last nerve but personally I don't see how I can say I hate another person when I don't personally know them but that's just me. lol

Rachel would certainly help with the ratings if she came back. I do like it when they bring a former HG back for something throughout the season, like hosting a competition. I don't think there's a need for Brendan to come back, but Rachel would stir things up if she came onto the show this season.

Archived