Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Top Chef Allstars

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
What an excellent cast. Don't know if an allstars could get any better.

Top Chef 4 in Chicago was the first season I watched and I think it may also be my favorite. I am definitely rooting for Antonia once again.

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts
I've watched every season but really have no opinion about which one was better or worse. This cast, however, is terrific. They really did a good job choosing the all stars who were memorable(except for Jamie). Only Steven from season 1 seems like a shadow of his former obnoxious self. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I've watched every episode too and I'm very excited about this season! Totally agreed with their 1st elimination and I also think Stephen seems to be the weakest of the bunch... suspect he'll be gone soon.

I guess my top 3 are;

Angelo (Season 7)
Richard (Season 4)
Tiffani (Season 1)

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I can't believe Jennifer went home so soon! She's a really talented chef and I thought for sure she'd make it far this time around.

I think it's going to be a great season but the cuts are going to get hard for me! lol They brought so many of my favorites back.

I've watched every season but really have no opinion about which one was better or worse. This cast, however, is terrific. They really did a good job choosing the all stars who were memorable(except for Jamie). Only Steven from season 1 seems like a shadow of his former obnoxious self. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

Could not agree more with the bolded! She seems like she's better now than she was on her original season but she was the only one that I felt should not have been included in the All-Star cast.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
This is total BULLS*IT!!!!

For the second time, Jamie has NOT served a meal and is still in the game. And by the way she talked, it seems that she's proud to not be cooking and skating by the competition.

Very sad Spike is gone.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
So happy Jamie finally got the eff out!!

I was surprised to see Marcel and Tiffani out already, I thought for sure at least one of them would make it to the finale.

Califcyclone

Califcyclone

• Pip
  • 966 posts
Yaaaaaayyyyy Richard Blais won.
That was redemption.

While I could not taste his food thru the TV he always seemed the more talented of most all the chefs and definitely the most talented of the Final 2. He seemed to catch a break with his Sous Chef support and that Michael got Jamie.

I really have not liked Michael lost all respect when he stole Richard's concept to win $5k.

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,996 posts

Yaaaaaayyyyy Richard Blais won.
That was redemption.

While I could not taste his food thru the TV he always seemed the more talented of most all the chefs and definitely the most talented of the Final 2. He seemed to catch a break with his Sous Chef support and that Michael got Jamie.

I really have not liked Michael lost all respect when he stole Richard's concept to win $5k.

I am a HAPPY HAPPY GIRL, that Richard won.... :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Completely agree with everything you said Cali.

YaY Richard! :party_smilie:

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Hey, I watched this and was disappointed Richard won, he annoyed the heck out of me.

Gerri

Gerri

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Anybody watching Season 2?? I am amused by Ben but annoyed just the same - he needs to get cooking and less the clown. And what is up with his chefs hat?

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,996 posts
I love this show, and yes intend to :party_smilie:watch....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users