NBC just announced a slew of midseason scheduling changes (in addition to a sixth season pickup for 30 Rock). Here’s the most important stuff.
· New superhero series The Cape will premiere with a two-hour episode on Sunday, Jan. 9 before moving into its regular Monday-9 p.m. time period the following week. Rookie drama The Event returns on Feb. 28.
· David E. Kelley’s latest legal drama, Harry’s Law, replaces ratings-challenged action thriller Chase Mondays at 10 p.m. beginning Jan. 17. Chase will relocate to Wednesdays-at-9, where it will lead into Law & Order: SVU (now at 10 p.m.).
· Parenthood will shift to Mondays at 10 p.m. (replacing Harry’s Law) beginning March 7.
· Law & Order: Los Angeles will assume Parenthood’s Tuesday perch beginning Feb. 8.
· As first reported by EW, the Peacock is going with an all-comedy lineup on Thursdays beginning Jan. 20. Community will continue to kick off the night at 8 p.m., followed by the new sitcom Perfect Couples at 8:30, The Office at 9, the return of Parks and Recreation at 9:30, just-renewed 30 Rock at 10, and Outsourced at 10:30.
· The second season of The Marriage Ref will launch on Sunday, March 6, where it will lead into a new cycle of Celebrity Apprentice.
Welcome to TV Fan ForumsRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users