Sign in to follow this  
Dade

The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business

SPOILER.....SPOILER.....SPOILER

Click at your own risk, but if you find out something you didn't want to know, don't blame me. I warned you.

The Amazing Race: Season 18

November 23, 2010 02:00:49 by Allyson Wells

Interesting, BUT

there is not one team on that list that I want to see again

I've only been watching since Season 15 but I am very happy to see the Cowboys, Gary & Mallory (!!) and Zev and Justin on the list! I can't stand the Globetrotters though, I hated that they just gave up.

New cast announced today, i'll let Dade post the bios but here is the list

Fans of The Amazing Race know that sometimes picking the wrong taxi driver, losing a passport or choosing the tougher task is all that stands between a team and the finish line. For the pairs audiences loved who came short, this season of The Race is for them.

Eleven fan-favorite teams return for The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business, which premieres Feb. 20 (8 p.m. ET/PT) on CBS. Here's who's coming back:

Now see, I really LIKED some of these teams. Margie and Luke, the Cowboys, Zev and Justin, Ron and Christina (I didn't like Ron at first, but his relationship with Christina really grew and I liked her a lot). Not so much fans of most of the others, but I am glad that if they are bringing back old teams they at least made it non-winners.

PS - I didn't really mind the Globetrotters either, but they aren't the brightest fellas, just sayin....

I don't even remember who Amanda and Kris are LOL.. and i hate kisha and jen, but the rest are ok!!

I remember the incident of the two girls stopping for a pee break and getting eliminated but I don't really recall THEM per se. LOL

I see UKE is still whining about disadvantages... Suck it up princess...

This is going to be a good season!!

Guest 6Borders

I don't like it when these shows bring people back but this is the probably the most fair of fair...everyone has been there before and has an equal idea of being on The Race, how the rules and quirks work and an equal shot at the prize, and it's about how they actually do in the race (hopefully) unlike BB which is all about the ratings and how many fans text and put $$ in the producers pocket.