Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Glee

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts
QUOTE (itsnotbb9 @ Jun 15 2010, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. I know a lot of people who watch Glee that didn't know her before she was on. Sorry if you took it that way. smile.gif

I never thought you were trying to be mean but thanks for clarifying. I'm just still so amazed at how well the mother-daughter story line played out both visually and musically. So many shows just play on one's emotions to get ratings that its refreshing to watch one that, to me, is engaging and interesting and fun to watch.

BTW- I just read that Lea Michele is starring in a movie as Dorothy the day after she returns from Oz.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,137 posts
I'm just still so amazed at how well the mother-daughter story line played out both visually and musically.

I agree with the visual aspect of your statement, but I was extremely disappointed that the song the producers chose for these 2 to sing together was "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga. They could have been amazing musically, but it fell short for me.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,137 posts
I'm loving the repeats. There was such a long hiatus between the first and second half of the season that I forgot a lot of the things I loved about the early episodes. Like the football team performing the All The Single Ladies dance before their last play of the game. That was priceless.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
What did you guys think?

I loved the premiere. I thought the Asian jokes were pretty funny, (no offense to any one that's Asian here, but Asian camp was one of the funniest things I've ever seen! :lol ) and I LOVE Sunshine! I was so pissed when I heard about Charice coming to the show to be Rachel's "rival" but I couldn't help but fall in love with her. She's just so cute! And she definitely has the voice to be some competition for Rachel, no one else in the Glee Club comes close to either of their voices. I can't wait to see what happens with her character now that she's been snatched up by VA.

I don't think I care for the new guy right now. I thought it was cute that Finn discovered him the same way he was discovered but they autotuned his voice so much that he sounds exactly like Finn! Why can't they get cute boys who can actually sing? Will Jon Groff be the only one? If so, he needs to come back asap! I hope he doesn't turn out to be Kurt's bf, I don't think he's good enough for Kurt.

I love the new coach! At first I was really sad that Ken was gone but I got over it pretty quickly. lol I actually cried when Will and Sue excluded her in the lunch room, that was so mean! And then to see her crying about it was the saddest. I hope she kicks their asses!

Who's excited for the Britney/Brittany episode? I think it's going to be so much better than the Madonna episode! Brittany is one of my favorite characters and I have always been a huge Britney Spears fan. I've seen her multiple times in concert and I never illegally download her albums. lol I can't wait!

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,137 posts
OK, show of hands . . . who cried during The Wedding episode when Finn sang "You're Amazing" to Curt? Best Glee EVER!!!

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
What the heck happened to Sunshine? There was all this hype about her joining the show but she's only in one episode? Bring her back now plz! :furious3:

OK, show of hands . . . who cried during The Wedding episode when Finn sang "You're Amazing" to Curt? Best Glee EVER!!!

::raises hand::

It was so touching! Especially after everything that's happened between the two of them, I was definitely crying.

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,563 posts
I recieve a text from acess hollywood 2 days ago that Rachel, Finn and Kurts characters are not returning after this season. They are going to be graduating after season 4. They are not the only characters, but they are the ones mention now!

FLYNWA

FLYNWA

• Pip
  • 725 posts
there has been a clarification that they are not leaving the show..for now anyway.

my favorite episode was the christmas one, and when Sue's sister passed away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users