Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Skating with the Stars

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TV_Paige

TV_Paige

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 2,696 posts
"Skating with the Stars"
Airing Monday, November 22, 2010

"Skating with the Stars" is a reality television series that premiered on ABC on Monday, November 22, 2010. The show debuted with a two hour episode and featured celebrities paired with professionals from the world of figure skating. The show is primarily based on the Fox reality show, "Skating with Celebrities" and the British show, "Dancing on Ice." This show will have a schedule similar to "Dancing with the Stars" with performance shows on Monday nights followed by results shows on Tuesdays. The show is currently scheduled to air over six episodes.

Couples
The six celebrities and professional ice skaters are:

Celebrity: Bethenny Frankel
Occupation: Chef, Author and Reality Star of Bravo’s "Bethenny Getting Married?" and former "Real Housewives of New York"
Professional Partner: Benjamin Okolski

Celebrity: Vince Neil
Professional Partner: Jennifer Wester

Celebrity: Rebecca Budig
Occupation: Actress best known for her role as Greenlee Smythe on the ABC soap opera, "All My Children"
Professional Partner: Fred Palascak

Celebrity: Brandon Mychal Smith
Occupation: 21-year-old Actor, Rapper/Singer and Co-Star of Disney’s "Sonny With a Chance"
Professional Partner: Keauna McLaughlin

Celebrity: Sean Young
Occupation: Award-Winning '80s Actress whose film credits include "Blade Runner," "Dune" and "No Way Out"
Professional Partner: Daniil Barantsev

Celebrity: Jonny Moseley
Professional Partner: Brooke Castile

Host: Vernon Kay

Color Commentary: Olympic Ice Dancer Tanith Belbin

Judges:
Olympic Ice Skater Johnny Weir
Olympic Gold Medal Ice Skater Dick Button
Dance Choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson

Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,174 posts
Did anyone watch this? Just wondering how similar it is to DWTS.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,110 posts
omg, what a train wreck. The only reason to watch, in my opinion, is to see what Johnny Weir is wearing each week.

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,404 posts
We are sending out updates for this show on Twitter and Facebook and there is some feedback there. I am encouraging them to come here and post.

Fuskie
Who thinks that Rebecca and Jonny Moseley have the best shot of this short 6 episode show...

Cathy

Cathy

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,340 posts
I may enjoy reality tv but not enough to watch this one! Then again, I don't like dancing with the stars either. I guess at least with skating theres no way any of the "stars" have an unfair advantage over others like on dancing where some of the people who compete have had some professional training prior to the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users