Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cutthroat

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Has anybody been watching this? It seems like its going to be another great season..

here is the cast.

(Green- I like
Red- Dislike
Nothing- Neutral)

Abram
Ayiia
Brad
Brandon
Camilla (Camila was one of the winners of Spring Break Challenge and is here to prove that she can make it in the big leagues, as well.)
Cara Maria
Chet
Dan
Derek
Derrick
Dunbar
Emiliee
Emily
Eric
JD
Jenn
Johnny
Katie
Laurel
Luke
Mandi
Melenda (Austin, Danny's EXwife)
Paula
Sarah
Shauvon
Theresa
Tori
Ty
Tyler
Vinny
----
Im just glad "Mr. Beautiful" isnt playing again.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I haven't been able to get into this challenge so far. The challenges used to be one of my favorite shows but I am just not that happy with the group this season.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
I'm definitely watching and ery excited the show is back! I'm happy to see a lot of new people, but don't like how they're just voting in rookies every time.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I know.. brandon is one of their strongest players, BUT they keep throwing him into there...
But it really has been like that every season.
Im just glad that Kenny is gone.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
I had been a fan of Laurel last season, b/c she seemed like the outcast. But now, it seems more obvious as to why no one liked her. I hated how she went off on Eric, who seemed to have done nothing to Laurel. Who says things like that to people, especially people they barely know!

I was also a fan of Sarah, b/c she hadn't done anything to make me dislike her. But when she basically told Shavuan to sacrifice herself for the team... WTF?! But it seems others on her team may have done the same, since Shavaun decided to quit b/c her team didn't want her. While it sucks she quit, I guess it's a positive that she took one for the team?

Emily (from DC) is definitely one of my favorite RW people (on her season and this show). Her whole 'I don't care' attitude is just so awesome.

I don't have a permanent favorite team b/c there's people on each team that I like! So it's hard to pick just one.

I was totally thrilled that Eric won the showdown. And I laughed when Vinnie was yelling at Eric, saying he could take him anytime. Well, not this time!

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I've been trying to stick with it and I am liking it a bit more now. lol

What the hell is wrong with Ty?! He has sucked at like every challenge and then he goes crazy on his only friend in the house? I was so happy to see him go! And it was even sweeter to see him go out like a bitch. :P

I was also glad Katie finally went home. She's just such a negative person and it's like she expects people to just take her to the end even though she sucks. Good riddance!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
there was a preview for later in the season, and it showed CT, and TINA wearing Black team shirts!!! Should be getting alot better! I love Tina!

TK809

TK809

• Pip
  • 187 posts

there was a preview for later in the season, and it showed CT, and TINA wearing Black team shirts!!! Should be getting alot better! I love Tina!

TINA<333

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Haha.. Tina! She is one of my best, I love her! I thought I was the only one though.

I am now ready for Tori to LEAVE though.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Dang it! I was hoping that Tina and CT would play the rest of the season.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Daaang, I hate that both Brad and Tori won... I was rooting for the two blues first, then gray team!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users