Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nellbell

My DWTS Experience

7 posts in this topic

Hey All!

So I had the chance to go to the live taping of DWTS yesterday!!! I arrived at 2:30 and was afraid that I was later than I should be (ticket said arrive no later than 3:30 pm). However, the line wasn’t as long as I thought. My guest and I were number 107 & 108. We were let in in small groups then taken to a waiting area directly outside the studio to sit and wait to find out our fate. We were told multiple times it is no guarantee we would get in to see the show, but if that was the case we would be given "priority passes" to attend another DWTS taping. So as I sat and waited the closer it got to 5pm, the more worried I became that I wouldn’t be getting in. Then it happened at 4:50pm (PST) my section was taken to the door and let in

That was awesome Nellbell - thanks for sharing that with us. I'm jealous that you got to go to the show. How cool is that!?

How fun. Thanks for sharing. I think it would be such a good time to watch in person.

Sooo glad you took the time to give us a 'blow by blow' description from start to finish.

AND you got to see the new Dancing in the Round the first time it was used.

The TV show makes you think this group REALLY like each other... glad to hear it's true.

WOW .. you got to see Jennifer's Tango. I'm so jealous.

lol... I almost feel like I was there now.

I'm just reading this for the first time. What a great experience! :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0