Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Fox orders ful season of Raising Hope

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,450 posts
Attached File  raising-hope-cast_320.jpg   32.62KB   1 downloads
Sources confirm that Fox has given its critically acclaimed rookie comedy Raising Hope a back-nine order, bringing its total to 22 episodes. According to Fox, Hope ranks as the No. 1 new comedy among teens and young women, and the No. 2 new comedy among adults 18-34. (Having Glee as your lead-in has its advantages.) This is the first freshman show to receive a full-season pickup.

Source:
ausiellofiles.ew.com

I just watched the pilot of this show. I liked that fact that it looks different from your average sit-com. I think some of the "My Name is Earl" people are behind this series. Where else can you see Cloris Leachman running into the street topless?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users