August 7th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rachel is still on the treadmill and she is having one heck of a conversation with herself... i cannot hear a lot of it but have caught a few things...

"Now picture it"

laughing and smiling while looking to the right

"don't we know it"

"you're welcome"

"as I walk, as I walk as I walk"

"hurry someone"

"when you tried the underware on"

Still mumbling but i have no idea what about

"good girl good girl good girl" in a chanting

she is stopping treadmill now...

"hmmmm"

gathers stuff and heads to bathroom, puts on deoderant

"they gotta get up"

heads back into gym

does "dog peeing" leg lifts, donkey kick leg lifts **sighs**, squats,

leaves gym, takes her place at the base of the stairs and does crunches

heads to bathroom and enters loo

done in loo and turns on tap water for like 1 sec...

gathers dirty towels and dirty laundry and takes it to the washer and dryer area in BY.

comes back in house to kitchen and gets dirty kitchen towels, heads back outside... starts a load of laundry

goes back inside to pantry, looks in fridge for something to eat, finds nothing she wants, leaves and goes to common BR, grabs something and heads back to pantry, gets something out of freezer and heads out to kitchen.

starts her bfast routine...

9:20AM BBT

Rachel finished breakfast, takes the vac out of the pool and checks the hot tub. You hear her mumble "Very Off".

She then heads inside to do her dishes and put away the clean ones.

Rachel is finished banging around and heads back outside. She just lays on one of the chairs.

9:36AM BBT

Still laying there, no other HG's awake.

Surprised Rachel is talking to herself about a plane that she thought was too low. Mumbles "Holy shit, that was close, that pilot must be pissin himself"

Racheal outside on the lounger

Maggie up moving around

James was in the bathroom but I think went back to bed.

Everyone else still in bed

Guest wolfie

James and Sarah are awake and starting to talk, he says "it's good your going home" to her, tells her to visit family.

Outside are most of the others. Maggie and April were talking about a cardiac drug that Maggie knew about and that April had sold. Something that keeps platelets from sticking together to prevent heart attack and stroke. April also mentioned that she and Jenn were up late in Jenn's bed talking late. They saw James and Sarah go through to the bathroom. I believe she said they went in there and James and Sarah were again saying they "didn't say those things". April sort of rolled her eyes and said "Whatever".

General chatter now.

Outside is Beau, Maggie, April, Rachel, Ivette, Jen, I think everyone except for Howie, Jan, James and Sarah

Maggie now talking about being a victim of identity theft.

Guest wolfie

J and S finally get out of bed, moving about, J in kitchen getting something to eat, I think S went outside but I can't see her now.

Guest wolfie

cams 3 and 4 back showing outside. I see Rachel, Jenn, April, Ivette and I heard Beau. Don't see Sara, so not sure where she went.

Guest wolfie

Maggie, Ivette, Jen and Rach outside. Ivette talking about Jan's eating and sleeping habits. Saying how she stays up til 4 a.m. eating bad stuff, her workout is light, and she eats crap.

Now Maggie is saying that Sara told her she hasn't liked her for a long long time.

Guest wolfie

Maggie is explaining that she told James and Sara that she knows how it feels to be on the block with your partner. She said James tells her it's strategic, nothing personal but then Sara tells her she doesn't like Maggie as a person, hasn't for several weeks.

Guest wolfie

Maggie is telling about this conversation, Rachel was there with James and Sarah, Sarah was saying Rachel was the mastermind etc then James was saying no it was Maggie.

Guest wolfie

More rehashing. talk about how great it was that Jan helped them with the food comp and how James chewed out Jan for helping them.

Guest wolfie

Maggie outside telling Howie who's now outside eathing about the conversation again. It started when Maggie said to J and S "I know we don't like each other but I know how it feels to be on the block with your partner" James says it's not that I don't like you personally, then she tells Howie how S said she did not like her and it stems back to the "original veto" comp. Maggie says she means the one that involved James and Eric.

Guest wolfie

someone tells how S said "as long as my boyfriend is here he will win vetos"

april again saying how he didn't really win them all, 2 were given to him.