Sarah: not right now

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In kitchen:

James - I think Jenny through out the taco meat

Sarah - Is that what you were going to eat?

J- Yes, stupid ...

J - THey saw this as the only chance to get rid of us

S - Howie and Rachel?

J - Yeah

S - They are trying to be firends with everyone else

J - They will need it for next week. I want to take everyone down, one day at a time

Beau walks by:

J to Beau - Still in your pajamas

B- sure am

B- Are you guys going to make your T-shirts?

S - Not right now

B leaves

Cameras switch from Kitchen to pool

Maggie: Micheal doesn't know that Kaysar isn't here anymore. He doesn't know that Eric isn't here anymore either

Ivette: did April come out of the DR

Howie: Nope

Ivette: it's a done deal, I'm going up there

Howie: I pawn you, Ivette

Ivette (about James): I told him he doesn't have to hide in his room. He doesn't have cooties or anything. If he gets HOH I'm not going up there...not going to sniff his butt or anything.

Now they are talking about if they tied their rubber bands tight enough on their tye-dye shirts

BB: Janelle, please put on your microphone

Jan: Sorry BB, it's my big boobies

J- Howie the garbage is full

H - thanks bro

J- Who do you think will come back?

H- I dont know Michael, Kaysar, maybe Ashlea. How about you?

J - I don't care actually

Howie takes out trash while James replaces the bag.

J - I don't think it will be Kaysar cause he was last

BB - Janelle please put on your Microphone

H - I think Cappy or Mike will bring the biggest impact to the house. Kaysar will be more strategy. I don't know, one is coming back though

J - Yup

H - Ashlea would have brought back a nice pair of boobies

J - They wouldn'e bring her back though

Howie goes back outside

Guest somniac_mommy

Janelle, Rachel and Howie in B/Y discussing "America's Choice" and Eric, Kaysar, and Mike's plea for voters to pick them to return to the BB6 house.

Janelle says, "Kaysar's message is so-o-o cute! He's such a composed guy. I like the way he speaks."

Rachel, "Yeah"

some more talk I cannot hear....

Janelle asks, "What do you think America will think of Eric's message?"

Jan: "It was...like....so...umm...(someone out of view says something I cannot hear) ...YES!.... It was tooo much!

Janelle is lying next to the pool in her bikini sunbathing. Howie just moved one of the lawnchairs next to the pool area. Rachel is in the pool talking in a very low voice to Jan. Hard to hear what she is saying.

Janelle trying to tell Rachel how she thinks Eric's message was, but Howie keeps interrupting with his silliness of trying to unfold his lawnchair. She finally is able to complete her sentence. She says his message sounded mean. She said it sounded like he was demanding them (the public) to put him back in the house. Rachel agrees and Howie says, "Exactly."

Rachel says that people like the HG's that cause issues in the house, but they also have to like you. She says that based on those video's, if she was a viewer who had never seen him before, she wouldn't like Eric. She would have liked Kaysar the most based on his video. She said she liked his the most. Eric would have been her third choice after Mike, based on the video's they saw of their request for ppl to vote them back in the house.

Howie finally fixed his chair and sat listening to what they had to say. He finally spoke up and said that Eric looked like he was angry and mean.

Again, Rachel repeats that if she was voting she wouldn't vote for Eric to return. Rachel says that if her parents, family or any of her friends vote for him she will be very upset. Howie laughs...

Janelle says that her friends and family will vote for Michael and Kaysar to come back.

Howie exclaims, "Whatup Kay--sar!! Oh! Mikey! Your Janie...Big Boobies!"

Rachel, "What up Kay-sar!"

Howie, "What up Kay-sar!!"

Airplane noises heard. Rachel on green float in B/Y pool. She's wearing black bikini with leaf design on top and black sunglasses. She strains to look up at airplane as it passes overhead.

Janie asked Rachel is she saw Kaysar's sweater. She said, "like it must be cold."

Rachel said he looked "distinguished" and umm....

Janie, "Very articulate. . . very sophisticated."

Howie: "He was wearing a sweater?"

Janie: "Yes, a zip up sweater."

Rachel, "He looked very handsome."

Janie, "uh huh!"

Rachel, "He did! I am very proud of him."

Howie, "A little refreshed to be out of the house...laugh..."

More chat about what Kaysar said in his video and when it will be aired (we already saw it).

Rachel thinks that they will show them wearing their tye-dyed t-shirts on the Tuesday night show.

Howie is not as talkative and flirty as he usually is right now. Not sure if he's stunned or apprehensive about a returning houseguest.

They are taking the rubber bands off some of the shirts and towels they tye-dyed.

Beau: there's a lot of white in mine

Jan: It's cute. I like it (about Beau's shirt)

Rachel: I don't have hardly any white in mine at all

Beau thinks his sucks because it has so much white on it

Beau tells Rachel that hers is better than his because hers blended

Rachel: Who did a towel?

Beau: I did a towel

Rachel: I have the Greatful Dead in my head right now

They are laughing about the blue boobie marks on Howie's shirt

Beau is still going on and on about how his shirt is stupid because of all the white. All the HG out there are saying it looks good.

Ivette: I want to do a tushi shirt with the paint

Beau: you cant. I wanted to do a mommas boy one.

Howie: Maaaaaammmaaaaa...

Beau: I suck at tye-dye

They are singing the carpet muncher song and Ivette isn't mad this time. She actually sang a bit of it.

Guest somniac_mommy

OOps! I spoke too soon. . .

Howie is back saying flirty things to Janie.

Janie: "Oh Howie' ...hehehehe

Howie: "I love the buxom blonde on BB6"

Janie: "I'm the buxom, bussom, blonde bombshell on BB"

Howie using his cutsie voice while repeating exactly what Janie just said.

Rachel trying to change the subject says, "The water is really nice." LOL!

Guest somniac_mommy

Maggie just joined Janelle, Rachel, and Howie in the back yard.

Rachel just said that she will have a bowl of Trix tomorrow for breakfast (Howie's HoH cereal).

Howie says he has to start doing more exercise, because he is so out of shape and if Mike comes in he will beat him in comps, and he doesn't want him to show him up in front of Janie.

Howie: So, like, we are going to write "Go Kappy" or "Go Mikey" on them or something

Beau: My rubber bands were too tight...that's why it is so white

Howie: oh, it keeps the paint out

Howie: are we painting with markers or paint

Discussion on what they are writing on the shirts with

Beau: maybe I should do my grey shirt and see how it comes out

Ivette: do you think we can make shirts for people that we love

Howie: there's no logo or copyright on it. I don't see why not. Josh used to walk around with a necklace that says I love Merritt on it.

Ivette to BB: can I make a shirt?

No reply

Guest somniac_mommy

Jen just joined the other HG's poolside. She came outside saying something about nobody doing laundry today, but if they do to watch out for her whites, especially having recently used the dyes to make the t-shirts.

Guest somniac_mommy

Yvette and Beau join the rest of the gang in the B/Y (No James & Sarah).

Yvette tells Beau that Howie is going to put her up as a pawn.

Howie says, "I will just say I nominate you Ivette."

Ivette says, "I pawn you Ivette."

Howie repeats what she says and Rachel says, "No you're not."

Beau says, "Perfect!"

Howie is laughing...

Beau said that April is stressing, so Maggie says put her up for pawn then.

Ivette laughs nervously and says, "Maggie you are such a bitch! You would do that." Ivette's smile changed after that to a more serious quizzical look (wondering why Maggie said that about her own teammate?).

Guest somniac_mommy

Jen in bathroom telling April everything that was said in B/Y. She is talking about Ivette quite a bit. Sounds like April is the one who was supposed to be the "pawn" but since she is too stressed Ivette volunteered. April said she wasn't stressed about being the pawn she was anxious and asked to go to the DR because she was having a panic attack over not having any cigarettes. Maggie came in while April and Jen were talking. She said something about what she said in the B/Y and Jen said, "F--K that" she's my partner. [Jen sounds nervous to have her partner on the block as a pawn] Maggie says thats why Ivette volunteered. [nobody has mentioned Maggie volunteering..hmm.]

I hadn't planned to post, but didn't see this here ... while James & Sarah were in the kitchen eating snacks they had a discussion about H&R and the friends they discuss all the time (Brenda & Peter?). Sarah believes that they are H&R's children, because no one would talk about their friends all the time. James thinks Sarah's brilliant for coming up with that theory. Sarah is positive that H&R have children named Brenda & Peter and can't believe they left them to come to the BB house.

Guest somniac_mommy

Jen badmouthing Ivette to April. Telling her how she repeats herself too much. Jen says that's why she is quiet, so not to say everything she sees and hears. April said that by Beau and Ivette telling Howie she is stressed and freaked out about the possibility of being a pawn it says that she doesn't trust anyone in the house at all.

She is "pissed" that they said that in fron of Howie. Jen says that Beau said it to cover/save his partner's butt.

Now, April is crying because ppl are saying she is upset over the pawn thing but it isn't true. She's upset about having nicotine withdrawals.

She's now scrubbing her teeth so hard and sniffling from crying. She is a total mess!! [she should go up and get voted off]

Guest somniac_mommy

Beau, Ivette and MAggie in community BR.

Ivette reading passages from the bible about sins and money and so forth. Beau telling them that stealing, lying, gossiping, "even homosexual behavior," is equal. God sees what everyone does and it's a matter of how much the sin festers and keeps up....

Maggie is really quiet. Ivette repeatedly asking her what is the matter. She doesn't answer aloud. Not sure if she is crying, her face is turned away from Ivette and Beau. Beau continues expaining the passages Ivette just read.

[i need a break from all this drama. I'm out of here for now]

James and Sarah have gone back to bed.

Janelle is decorating two shirts, one for Kaysar and one for Michael.

Ivette is doing up the symbolf or firefighters on her shirt for Eric.

Beau has cut his shirt short and is doing something to the bottom.

Rachel is decorating her shirt for Kaysar.

Maggie is obviously doing her shirt for Eric, just starting on it.

Jennifer has not started yet and neither has Howie or April.

April has talked to Howie to let him know that she was not stressed about being up on the block because she did not trust the HGs but because she is in nicotine withdrawal, on PB&J and PMSing all at the same time. She is admitting that she has been a smoker for 8 years and in the DR she has been talked to by others who have quit smoking cold turkey and it will take about 2 weeks to get it out of her system.

Howie tried to talk to James and Sarah. THey told him that he did not want to see their shirts. He started to apologize again if he did find out that he was wrong "after seeing the tapes" and SArah rudely told him that she did not want to go over it all again. THey knew how he thought and he knew how they thoght so Howie left and Sarah apologized to James and he told her that she had a right to how she felt.

James and Sarah still in the GR

Rest fo the HG outside working on shirts or just talking.

Howie is back on wanting a boobie!!

April and Howie have not started their shirts yet and I don't know who Beau is rooting for.

Janelle is doing Howie's shirt, they are trying to think up a catchy phrase: Send Ashlea back, she has a rack

Give Michael a chance, give Jannie a chance at romanse

and others.

James and Sarah are up and in the gym.

They are all discussing that America did not get to know Michael which is not fair. THey think we will vote Eric or Kaysar back to help get rid of James!!

I am not able to transcribe but will try to give you what they are talking about and doing.