Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

When Driving, what keeps teams from speeding

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
When they are driving cars or other type of vehicles, what keeps teams from speeding too fast and\or taking dangerous risks (ie passing other cars at high rates of speed) that could cause serious injury or death. With a million bucks on the line, I find it hard to believe they aren't exceeding speed limits especially when the speed limits is 25mph and they can easily drive 50mph to beat other teams.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,839 posts
If I remember correclty there have been a few teams pulled over and given tickets...but it's been a few seasons since it's happened...or editing and we dont see it.

iloverobandamber

iloverobandamber

• Pip
  • 86 posts
i do remember in Season 8 Rebecca Weaver got pulled over for speeding but she got a warning and no ticket

georgectv

georgectv

Georgie

• LFU
  • 1,648 posts
Don't quote me on this, but I believe teams will receive a penalty for breaking any local laws while racing(ie speeding). I believe there is a cameraman/producer type of person with them(in the car or following?), so even if they aren't 'caught' by police and given a ticket, they still will be punished as far as the game is concerned, time penalty/etc. So bottom line, they have to race 'fair'.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,519 posts

Don't quote me on this, but I believe teams will receive a penalty for breaking any local laws while racing(ie speeding). I believe there is a cameraman/producer type of person with them(in the car or following?), so even if they aren't 'caught' by police and given a ticket, they still will be punished as far as the game is concerned, time penalty/etc. So bottom line, they have to race 'fair'.

I think you are right. :animated_scratchchin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users