Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Bachelor

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
I can't keep their names straight. Shawntel or Chantel, does anyone really care who's who?..lol :)

Also, the previews shows Emily turning down the over night date. No big surprise there. He won't kiss her, she won't have sex with him; I kind of think the writing is on the wall, and we'll see Emily next season as the Bachelorett..... Maybe. I say maybe because if the audience at large doesn't buy into her tragic love story, then the producers won't bring her back as the Bachelorett. They have been trying to sell her as innocent girl who had tragedy strike leaving her a devoted single mom but unable to find another Greek God to replace the love of her life. I swear they get this stuff from reading trashy Harlequin books or watching afternoon movies on the LIFETIME network.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts

Actually Shawntel was the funeral director and she is gone. Chantel is the one who is left, along with Emily and Ashley. To me, Chantel is a bit overemotional, it's boo hoo woooo half the time. I guess if he wants the drama, she'll make a good wife!

You can't blame her though. I mean if I was in her shoes and was falling in love with a man and had to watch him with other woman I'd be emotional too.
I think when she is with him and they are out having fun she seems really good. She only gets that way when they are in a group setting. I think she is the best choice out of the three of the girls left. Emily is just BORING omg I'd fall asleep if I had to spend much time with her.Ashley hmm she seems fun but not really his type. They don't look good together.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts

I can't keep their names straight. Shawntel or Chantel, does anyone really care who's who?..lol :)

Also, the previews shows Emily turning down the over night date. No big surprise there. He won't kiss her, she won't have sex with him; I kind of think the writing is on the wall, and we'll see Emily next season as the Bachelorett..... Maybe. I say maybe because if the audience at large doesn't buy into her tragic love story, then the producers won't bring her back as the Bachelorett. They have been trying to sell her as innocent girl who had tragedy strike leaving her a devoted single mom but unable to find another Greek God to replace the love of her life. I swear they get this stuff from reading trashy Harlequin books or watching afternoon movies on the LIFETIME network.

ha-ha you crack me up. I don't think I would watch it if she was the next if she was on the next bacheloret.She truly does bore me.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

ha-ha you crack me up. I don't think I would watch it if she was the next if she was on the next Bachelorett.She truly does bore me.

With this show, does it really matter who they select? The show thrives on bad and unrealistic romance. Emily's tragic story is almost too sappy to be real, but life often is stranger than fiction. There is a good chance the producers found her through research rather than her seeking them out and applying to be on the show. It's becoming more and more common that those who get onto reality TV shows don't apply, but are found through talent agencies that specialize in locating fresh (reality TV) talent that meet specific criteria, and no doubt the producers are looking for real life stories like hers that the core demographic viewers can feel sympathic towards.

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,812 posts
Tonight, on The Bachelor:
Brad and the three remaining women travel to South Africa for adventures and overnight dates; Brad chooses the final two women.

Romantic adventures await Brad and the final three women as they travel to spectacular South Africa. From a remarkable safari, to a private ride on an elephant, to a picnic high atop majestic cliffs known as "God's Window," the dates are filled with passion and excitement, as Brad continues to explore what his future would be like with each of these potential mates. At the end of each evening, Brad will present the bachelorette with an invitation to spend an intimate night together in a "fantasy suite," with the hope that she will accept. But will she? It's a wild, romantic ride with each of the women - until Brad makes a shocking, heart-wrenching decision he thought he would never have to make.

And next week:
Bachelor: The Women Tell All
Ashley S., Melissa and Michelle are among the rejected bachelorettes who confront each other and Brad, who also reviews the...

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
God I love drama...lol

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Spoiler for new Bachlorette:

Spoiler

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Hope it's true... I like
Spoiler

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
I could not stomach Ashley this whole show, I want Chantel to be the one he chooses, I think they are great together, and I dont thing her emotional state has been too bad, too bad she couldn't just keep it pushed down fruther for the duration, although, I think He is kinda high strung, so we will see, I would be bored to tears if Emily became the next bachlorettte, as much as I do not like Ashley, I sure would want her over Emily as the Bachlorette

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
See, I'm not a Chantel fan - I think she is a whiney butt! :animated_rotfl: Emily is quiet for sure, but she seems so nice and sweet. I like her much better. I think for Brad, who doesn't want a lot of drama, she is the better choice.

Califcyclone

Califcyclone

• Pip
  • 966 posts
I don't know how to block out a possible spoiler so I won't tell you what I read about a Bachelor related Real Estate item....

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Cali - you just put the word spoiler in brackets (like these [ ] ) then type in the spoiler info, then at the end of the spoiler info, you do another set of brackets with /spoiler typed in the brackets.

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts
Reality Steve has changed his prediction.

Spoiler

I don't know how to block out a possible spoiler so I won't tell you what I read about a Bachelor related Real Estate item....

Another way is to look at the top left of the "reply" page. see where it says "other styles?" Click on "spoiler" from the drop down menu and just type in your spoiler.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I think he is going to choose Emily...sigh

Califcyclone

Califcyclone

• Pip
  • 966 posts
Spoiler Alert:

Thanks to those who educated me on how to post a possible spoiler!

Spoiler

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Oh, good one, Cali! Thanks!

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,812 posts
Well, I would have wished for an ending that was a little happier, but I'll take it.
From the first, I was hoping Emily would be the one for Brad.

I'm pleased, in a way, that it is NOT all a fairy tale, because when reality would eventually intrude, it would be harder to come to terms with, so having them say that their relationships so far has had ups and down and disagreements is a good thing, as long as everything ends up alright.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that they can both make compromises, work out these initial hurdles, and survive the long haul.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

Well, I would have wished for an ending that was a little happier, but I'll take it.
From the first, I was hoping Emily would be the one for Brad.

I'm pleased, in a way, that it is NOT all a fairy tale, because when reality would eventually intrude, it would be harder to come to terms with, so having them say that their relationships so far has had ups and down and disagreements is a good thing, as long as everything ends up alright.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that they can both make compromises, work out these initial hurdles, and survive the long haul.

I totally agree. At least they are keeping it real (as real as one can keep it under the strange circumstances). I hope for both of them it works out and they end up getting married someday. I think Brad is genuinely smitten. He was tripping over his words and seemed quite nervous for the big proposal - I think it is very real for him. I think Emily is just guarded because she doesn't want to end up hurt and alone again (not alone, because she has her daughter, but you know). She needs to find a way to trust Brad and trust what they have and then I think they will be fine.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
I fell asleep before the proposal but it was glaringly clear that he was in love with Emily. They tried to play off that there was a little drama on their last visit for show but I had no doubt he had picked her a while back.

I don't really care but I did watch about the last 4 shows.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I was hoping he would have chosen Chantel myself. Emily just seems so boring,but it's like she said,she would have been more fun if they didn't put her on all the boring dates...lol
I do like Emily though,she is very pretty and sweet.I just think Brad would be better suited with Chantel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users