Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

The Bachelor

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
The Bachelor: The Next Bachelor Has Been Revealed!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Yeah, saw it on DWTS Monday night. All I can say is "been there, done that" already. Not sure how I feel about a recycled bachelor.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Wonder if he will pick someone this time

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts

Wonder if he will pick someone this time

If they are smart they put it in his contract!! :animated_rotfl:

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Notice how the show is leaning more and more toward conflict & drama.... a lot of being manufactured\scripted or setups by casting people who they know have a long standing history in their life for drama; personal info not revealed to the audience, but garateended to create a lot of drama. Frank would be a good example. I highly confident that the producers we were aware in advance the was still secretly in love with his old GF... and personally I wonder how much of the whole Frank drama was scripted\faked.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts

SPOILER ALERT!!!

The Bachelor: Spoilers Revealed For Brad Womack’s New Season

The Bachelor: More Spoilers For Brad Womack’s Season Revealed

Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,174 posts
Saw a commercial for this show on last night's DWTS finale.

It will be interesting to see how he is this second time around. Love the info the spoilers have!

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
'The Bachelor' announces Brad Womack's 30 bachelorettes

'Bachelor' Brad Womack: 'I did find love and I'm very happy'

"The Bachelor" premieres Monday, Jan. 3 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC. Are you getting excited, "Bachelor" fans?

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
So, one of the most stunningly beautiful girls on the new Bachelor has quite a back story. For anyone who follows Nascar at all, you'll remember the tragic crash near Martinsville speedway a few years ago. Emily has quite the connection to that crash. Had she not been pregnant and decided not to go that day, she would have died in the crash with her fiance, Ricky Hendrick - the son of Hendrick Motorsports owner Rick Hendrick (drivers Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Mark Martin). Anyway, here's a link

http://realitytv.abo...ky-hendrick.htm

PS - I really liked her - she seems sincere and she is just so pretty.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,103 posts
Emily is an early favorite of mine. I also think Britt is very beautiful but I have no idea about her personality yet. No camera time. I cannot understand Brad's reason for keeping Madison, the girl with the fangs. She was just weird.

Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,174 posts
I agree Jersey, she is one weird lady!

I like several of them so far, but don't know all their names yet.

They showed previews for some of the following shows and there is one creepy moment where the one who got the first impression rose last night is watching Brad kissing someone else.

I hope it will be a good show; he does seem to be a changed person.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Yeah, I don't get the whole "fang girl" thing - they probably made him keep her a few weeks so people would be talking about it. I thought Britt was very pretty as well, but yeah, they didn't really show much of her, so we shall see. I too was watching the montage of the season - and it seemed like a lot more brunettes than blondes were shown. I do hope they were trying to throw the viewers off.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,103 posts
If anyone else is watching this season, please tell me if you get creeped out every time Brad says "come here to me" to a girl before he kisses her. And he says it to everyone.

Also, Emily is a sweet girl and an early favorite of mine but she should cool it with the pounds of makeup. It makes her look really old. Chantal and Shawntel have come on as strong contenders in my eyes. I still like Britt also but they don't show enough of her yet. Michele is there just for drama. Every season needs someone to hate. I can't wait til Brad drops her and she has a complete meltdown.

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts
I'm finding the whole show creepy. I DVR it and then fast forward through most of it since every scene is essentially the same- the same words, the same kisses, the same comments- only the scenery changes. Especially creepy to me is the presence of Brad's therapist- why? Isn't therapy a rather private thing? And to have the therapist declare to Brad that its just fine to go from kissing one woman to another is too weird for me. Brad may indeed be sincere but his repetition of why and how he's changed is also getting creepy. I'm tempted not to watch again until the hometown dates. At least then I'll see something different.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,103 posts
I agree that they're pushing the "changed man" thing way too far with the therapist visits. I think a few of the girls could benefit from some therapy, though.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Michelle and that one Ashley are NUTSO!!! But they need them for now to keep it interesting. I thought Chantel got a little too emotional about Brad pulling Emily aside for a little time. After all, she didn't get a date this week so whats the BFD?

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,103 posts
I think the big deal was that every week there are girls who don't get dates and he hasn't done anything special for them. Plus he decides the dates so if he wanted to spend time with Emily he should have invited her on one of the dates. I do agree that Chantal got too emotional, but I didn't think it was right either. He should have just pulled her aside for some one-on-one time without the big showy planned picnic.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
This is my first time watching The Bachelor in a loooong while. I agree that Brad seems to be having the same feelings and long-term dreams about many of the girls.

I'm glad to hear others think Michelle is just there for ratings. But is it possible he'd pick her?! Didn't most people dislike the last girl the bachelor picked and it sparked much controversy?

I saw there are spoilers about this show online. I'm tempted to read them.

Katydidit

Katydidit

Live Feed Updater/Capper

• LFU
  • 2,752 posts
This is one of my guilty pleasure shows. I love watching the catfights and this show always provides 'em.

But this season, given Brad's backstory, the therapist, and Dr. Drew, I'm keeping an eye only on Brad. Cuz I've got a theory ...

By the second episode I realized that Brad was way too often using the word 'quickly'. It continues, along with the new phrase, "come to me." This has me thinking that Brad is indeed afraid of 'too quickly' - be it in passing judgement, forming relationships, performing in bed -- all of the ripples in that puddle. He seems like a good guy. I hope he can work it all out.

And I'm betting his choice is another young one -- just like Jake.

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts

If anyone else is watching this season, please tell me if you get creeped out every time Brad says "come here to me" to a girl before he kisses her. And he says it to everyone.

Oh my -- YES! I even said the same thing on another message board. It is creepy.

I think Brad is playing up too many 'connections'. I know he can't be too obvious about who his favorite is, but to me, it seems like he's got to be stringing quite a few of them along. He can't be into that many of them.

IT would bother me more, except I think this show is pretty much scripted and fake. I don't think anyone would seriously think they would find true love on this show. I think it is cast for drama, not for any kind of compatibility. And I think Brad is back for the 'right reasons', if the right reasons are a boat load of money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users