Sign in to follow this  
laladoopiedu

Episode 2 - Sept. 22

Wow. Is Morty's losing members or is no one watching Survivor? I thought this thread was usually busy with people posting.

I'm sad that Shannon left tonight. Although I think he brought it on himself, especially during tribal counsel, I was looking forward to seeing him stay longer. Even though I like Brenda, she does seem like she'll be the sneaky one and, after avoiding the vote tonight, will probably make it to the end.

I didn't like Shannon, but I would have rather they sent home Naonka - she really rubs me the wrong way. If I were Fabio, I'd take those socks right off of her. As for Shannon, he should have STFU - this is the season so far of talking too much at tribal and getting your butt thrown off. Had he kept his mouth shut, I think it would have at least been a tie, but his stupid comments caused two of his alliance to change their vote. The gay comment was way over the top IMO.

I have to say that I was glad that last nights challenge DIDN`T involve a puzzle.... I`m really tired of all the puzzle challenges

I didn't like Shannon, but I would have rather they sent home Naonka - she really rubs me the wrong way. If I were Fabio, I'd take those socks right off of her. As for Shannon, he should have STFU - this is the season so far of talking too much at tribal and getting your butt thrown off. Had he kept his mouth shut, I think it would have at least been a tie, but his stupid comments caused two of his alliance to change their vote. The gay comment was way over the top IMO.

agreed 100%

Nay needs to go

DAMN what an AWESOME council

Go Brenda/Chase!

-Kyo

I started out liking Brenda and Chase but not after last night's episode. In fact, they turned me off so much I'm actually hoping the other alliance can get it together and get at least Brenda voted off next. Nay is horrible as well. I'm bummed Sash is aligned himself with her and Brenda. I like Sash and hope he manages to make it to the merge.

Fabio makes me laugh. Don't think he'll last long though. And I agree, he should have taken his socks back. lol

I started out liking Brenda and Chase but not after last night's episode. In fact, they turned me off so much I'm actually hoping the other alliance can get it together and get at least Brenda voted off next. Nay is horrible as well. I'm bummed Sash is aligned himself with her and Brenda. I like Sash and hope he manages to make it to the merge.

Fabio makes me laugh. Don't think he'll last long though. And I agree, he should have taken his socks back. lol

What's the dislike about Brenda if I may inquire?

-Kyo

I love Brenda, and I don't even know why she was targeted in the first place. Why do all the big burly guys get afraid of the girls in all of these reality shows?

And I loved that Shannon had his outburst, otherwise it would have been tied. What a moron (and a bigot at that).

I love Brenda, and I don't even know why she was targeted in the first place. Why do all the big burly guys get afraid of the girls in all of these reality shows?

And I loved that Shannon had his outburst, otherwise it would have been tied. What a moron (and a bigot at that).

Actually it was one of the girls that threw her name out there first... the guys wanted Nay gone first, til one of the girls said Brenda to go first

The guys want the girls gone because they distract the other guys in their alliance, bro's before ho's

I didn't think it was fair that the younger tribe got their HII clue in tree mail (during the first episode) where only one or a couple of people would find it and be privy to the information. Whereas the older folks had the HII clue in their reward, where everyone got to see it. And it didn't seem smart for that lady to tell Marty where the HII was, but he seems receptive to 'sharing' it with her.

It was plain stupid to give away the HII, IMO. And I don't believe for a minute he will "share" it with her.

It was plain stupid to give away the HII, IMO. And I don't believe for a minute he will "share" it with her.

Yep, the first thing out his mouth was "I've got the idol" before he corrected it to we. Why would you share that info unless you were physically unable to go bend down and dig in the dirt?

Sign in to follow this