BB12 Post Season

Fuskie

I'm shocked to find myself not going through the usual withdrawals! I guess I was over the entire house voting one way the entire season much more than expected because now I'm looking forward to next summer and some crazy voting!

I'm shocked to find myself not going through the usual withdrawals! I guess I was over the entire house voting one way the entire season much more than expected because now I'm looking forward to next summer and some crazy voting!

I agree. Maybe a small pang here or there -- but nothing like usual. Just shows how dull a season it was.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. Maybe a small pang here or there -- but nothing like usual. Just shows how dull a season it was.

I can tell by the lack of responses this season on the threads that this season definitely was a dud. I've actually still been curious and following the hgs on twitter and such, but notice I may be in the lone on that one lol since everyone else has already moved on . . . to DWTS, The Office, Survivor...

I was just checking in to see if anyone had any updates on the HG's.

I was wondering if Rachel and Brendon were still together - has either moved to LA or Vegas.

I was wondering if Enzo found the fame and fortune he thought might be out there for him.

Did anyone go to Steamboat Springs.

Any updates on Haydon or Lane after the win?

Anything?

I was wondering if there were any stories from when Brittney finally learned of her home burning down.

I just checked the feed summary page and Morty has posted some updates:

BB12’s ‘showmance’ couple, Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly, are set to guest star in two episodes of "The Bold and the Beautiful." The episodes featuring ‘Brenchel’ will air on October 25th and 26th with Rachel playing the part of a waitress and Brendon, a bartender. They’ll be in scenes with Hope (Kim Matula), Liam (Scott Clifton), Bill (Don Diamont), Katie (Heather Tom), and Amber (Adrienne Frantz).

http://unrealityshout.com/blogs/big-brother-12-brendon-villegas-and-rachel-reilly-guest-star-the-bold-and-the-beautiful

There is also a link to an article about how Brittney may be looking to become an NFL analyst. She certainly isn't shy about voicing her opinion. Check out the Morty's TV feed summary page for more info.

Fuskie

Who thinks it is unlikely that any of the HG have secured any of their futures yet and Steamboat doesn't have any snow yet...

Fuskie... thanks for posting the video.

Thank goodness they had that 'Dance thingy' they had to

do when the music played.

lol... wouldn't be much of a video without that.

Can't image putting laying on the lounge chairs, couches, beds, etc

to any music (except maybe lullabys) :animated_rotfl:

i have no inclination at all to keep up on any of these ppl, the whole season sucked for me, I will however be waitin patiently for next season and hope that they get a good cast because this one sure was a snooze.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Rachel is splitting her time between Vegas and L.A. Also she and Ragan have now become friends. Brendon is busy with UCLA. I think the final 4 met up recently.

I'm shocked that after all the horrible things said any of these people can be friends. I know it's just a game, but some stuff went beyond that. Oh well. Britney even wished Brandon happy birthday for crying out loud! Then again I'm almost sure the mean ones are still saying bad things behind everyones back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rachel and Brendon broke up. Article on tmz. Guess he took nude pics and sent them to some chick. He's crying his eyes out in the video.

SO not surprised that these two didn't make it for the long haul. And the reason made me :animated_rotfl::smilielol::hahohi:

• 1 month later...

Archived