Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Elizabeth

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,839 posts
Posted Image

Elizabeth

Height:5'4"
Hometown:Lawrence, MA

Biography

The middle child of five, Elizabeth was a very active child and teenager. She was athletic and competitive in school and was part of the student council and mediation team. She became engaged when she was a junior in high school, and associates her weight gain with the abusive and unhappy marriage that followed, as well as poor diet, lack of exercise, and general self-neglect. She has asthma and sleep apnea, is pre-diabetic, and her weight and poor health left her feeling like she was close to the point of no return unless she made a change. Now 31, divorced, and 244 pounds, Elizabeth is working towards her biology degree at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. She's ready to make a big life change and improve her health, and looks forward to dancing, skydiving and traveling once she loses weight.

NBC

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I'm disappointed she made the final four. Those boys protected her all those weeks, having fallen in the bottom 2 a total of 8 times, and this time the excuse to keep her was that they could beat her. I felt bad for Mark - who had never fallen below the yellow line until last night. He actually thought Patrick had his back - guess again!

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts
one word ,ridiculous

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I can't stand her! I really hope she doesn't make the finale, Ada has worked her butt off and she deserves to be there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users