• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:51 AM

Posted Image

Elizabeth

Height:5'4"
Hometown:Lawrence, MA

Biography

The middle child of five, Elizabeth was a very active child and teenager. She was athletic and competitive in school and was part of the student council and mediation team. She became engaged when she was a junior in high school, and associates her weight gain with the abusive and unhappy marriage that followed, as well as poor diet, lack of exercise, and general self-neglect. She has asthma and sleep apnea, is pre-diabetic, and her weight and poor health left her feeling like she was close to the point of no return unless she made a change. Now 31, divorced, and 244 pounds, Elizabeth is working towards her biology degree at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. She's ready to make a big life change and improve her health, and looks forward to dancing, skydiving and traveling once she loses weight.

NBC

#2 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:05 AM

I'm disappointed she made the final four. Those boys protected her all those weeks, having fallen in the bottom 2 a total of 8 times, and this time the excuse to keep her was that they could beat her. I felt bad for Mark - who had never fallen below the yellow line until last night. He actually thought Patrick had his back - guess again!

#3 Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,938 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:12 PM

one word ,ridiculous

#4 itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:55 AM

I can't stand her! I really hope she doesn't make the finale, Ada has worked her butt off and she deserves to be there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users