Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Patrick

patrick.jpg

Patrick

Hometown:Vicksburg, MS

Biography

Twenty-eight-year-old Patrick didn't realize he had any health issues before The Biggest Loser, but soon discovered he had sleep apnea, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and was pre-diabetic. It wasn't until Patrick was in college that he really started putting on weight. While pursuing his degree in business management at Delta State University, he was an offensive lineman for the school's football team and consumed large quantities of food to maintain that position. An injury forced him to stop playing, but he continued to maintain the same diet. Now 400 pounds, married, and the father of two young boys, Patrick's weight affects every aspect of his life - from choosing restaurants with seating that can accommodate his large size, to being unable to go on rides with his sons at the state fair. Determined to have a better, healthier life with his wife and family, Patrick looks forward to riding roller coasters at amusements parks, playing with and coaching his sons, and not using seatbelt extenders on the plane.

NBC

Not a fan. Wonder if he is peeing his pants seeing his green buddy go home?

I am not fan of this guy at all, he annoys me that he sent Mark home, greed will win every time, they better watch out , Elizabeth is liable to come up from behond and win this thing,lol

He says he's impressed with himself, no surprise to me, this guy has no humility to him, I hope he doesn't win.Wha Wha you gave up your job, I got no sympathy, lots of ppl out here who had to lose weight with keepin their jobs and not have benifit of the show or the rigorous training, he just annoys me that his whole life hinges on the money. I've not heard Ada even mention the money, I'm sure anyone would like to win the money, but I think Patrick is in this for all the wrong reasons, JMHO

He says he's impressed with himself, no surprise to me, this guy has no humility to him, I hope he doesn't win.Wha Wha you gave up your job, I got no sympathy, lots of ppl out here who had to lose weight with keepin their jobs and not have benifit of the show or the rigorous training, he just annoys me that his whole life hinges on the money. I've not heard Ada even mention the money, I'm sure anyone would like to win the money, but I think Patrick is in this for all the wrong reasons, JMHO

Not a big fan of his either, but I could tell by his face (how thin it looked) that he had lost serious weight in the 6 weeks. He is a real threat to win, but Frado (or Ada if she pulls her act together) could give him a run for the money (so to speak).

agree, I would rather see Fredo win it, even tho he has annoyed me at times, he has some humility in him. I'd love love love to see Ada take it, Patrick thinks he has it in the bag and he very may well have it, but I pray not,he should be damn happy he lost the weight and got that great chance to be on the ranch with all that they have to help them, which makes me think if he wins or he doesn't he will put the weight back on, its just his attitude, off putting to me