Does anyone have the phone # to cancel the feeds?

vannatc1

Thank you!!!

fyi, for anyone having trouble saying 'no' to customer service... when I called to cancel yesterday, I listened to the guy explain why I should accept their offer for one more free month, then I simply said "no thank you", and that was it.

He did say I am paid up thru October something, so I was able to watch all the back yard interviews after the finale. After you cancel, you may still be able to follow some of the post-show activities/shows on real player... if you care to...

Guest 6Borders

Talk slowly, be prepared to repeat yourself many times, write things down, insist on a cancellation number and email conformation and if you still can't understand the person, ask to speak with a supervisor who speaks English even Enzo could understand...you will be talking to someone in India. Apparently the "outsourcing" of Real/Superpass is what keeps the cost down on your 24/7 (translation 7/24) feeds and other goodies!

If they "can't find you" in the system DO NOT give them your credit card number over the phone!!!!!

To cancel your subscription,

please call us at 1-866-831-5896.

Thank you,

Real Customer Support

Our hours of operation are:

Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm - Eastern Time

Saturday & Sunday, 10:30 am to 8:00 pm - Eastern Time

Fuskie

Who notes that the CNSR will try to talk you out of it, saying that your subscription is paid through October 8th (no prorated refunds) and that Superpass will have BB related content following the conclusion of BB (which they will) and also that you get $10 worth of music from Rhapsody free each month (which you do) plus free games, internet radio, free security software (McAffee) and enhanced features on the your Real Player (which all are true) should you choose to accept one of their monthly subscripts that costs around $13-$15 depending on your negotiating skills...

I had no trouble cancelling at all. Said he noticed I sign up every year for 3 months for big brother and was there anything else I needed. I said no and I got my confirmation in email before he even hung up.

Same here, they even said see you next year. I thought they were pretty cool this year.

Archived