Finale Live Show

laladoopiedu

Well, that was boring and predictable. I am soooo glad it's OVER!!!!!

I am glad Britany won America's Choice and VERY glad Brenchel didn't get it.

Hayden's cocky self-centered "final plea" speech was just as annoying as his initial tape before the show started and I don't like him any better now than I did 3 months ago. He's more impressed with himself than Rachel is with herself (if that's possible). I thought I was going to hurl when he went on and on about how wonderful he is and he deserved to win!!! The moron had to be told 3 times by Julie to come out of the house (anyone else would have busted through that door before she finished the sentence the first time!)

The final HOH was ridiculous...BB really had to work to produce that level of stupidity. The jury questions were completely lame as were the answers. Julie Chen was even working some snarky's to try and add something to it which failed miserably.

The whole season sucked and if not for Morty's I would not have stayed with it. It's unfortunate that Grodner does not take kindly to suggestions or constructive criticism because the fans have lots of good ideas on how to make BB better.

So Hayden was not cocky then since he did not burst thru the door :animated_rotfl: Hayden played all in that game and deserved the win over any of them .

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just like an election: It's not important who wins, it's important who doesn't win. So it was OK.

Britney seemed like she was in a good mood, think she knew about her house?

They didn't tell her until after the backyard interviews were conducted.

Guest 6Borders

That just proves he's stupid, not humble (jmo!)

So Hayden was not cocky then since he did not burst thru the door :animated_rotfl: Hayden played all in that game and deserved the win over any of them .

Not that I'm one to stick up for Hayden.... but the reason he didn't come out when Julie called him was because it was so loud they couldn't hear her

I personally was confused, and thought Lane was supposed to go out first. If I had just won, I'd want to be the last one to leave the house, kinda like a symbolic thing?

Anyone know where I can find video of the backyard interviews? If so, I'd appreciate if you could reply with

the link. Thank you :-)

http://superpass.real.com/big-brother/clips/backyard-interviews

(get comfortable, it's over 2 hours long)

Rachel and Brendon voted for Lane because it's their way of giving the finger to what they perceive as a totally lame season.

They both made a point of saying they based their decision on the SOCIAL aspect of the game. Since they think of themselves as

the greatest PHYSICAL competitors, then the lame Brigade season gave them no choice but to go with SOCIAL.

However, this logic doesn't hold up either since Hayden played a better social game even then Lane.

Methinks they did it for spite and to get one last jab in before they sail off into nothingness. The joke is finally

on them, though, since their effort clearly didn't work. Enzo did the right thing and voted for Hayden -- despite

Hayden not taking him to the finals.

Ragan went to the Jury house telling Brenchel about Hayden talking crap behind their backs.

Guest 6Borders

Exactly my point as to why having a jury from the house x-week stinks...just let them all go home, watch the tapes and form the same opinions the rest of America forms/formed or else leave them evicted but in the house with no rights to comps (let evicted see the show in DR) and let everyone vote at the end!

Ragan went to the Jury house telling Brenchel about Hayden talking crap behind their backs.

I think Lane blew it.. he could've easily won the thing.

If he would've just told the truth to Matt about wanting to take Britney and then giving Enzo the answer he wanted then Lane would have easily taken it.

It's a shame his brain can't process that type of stuff fast enough to react. I'm sure it will finally hit him in a couple of days that he choked it.

I agree, if he had been honest the jury would have respected his 'game play'. Also, his answer to Britney's ? about his biggest contribution to the Brigade should have been 'his sub-alliance with her'.

Based upon the kind of work he does, I expected him to handle the jury ?'s better than he did.

I think Lane blew it.. he could've easily won the thing.

If he would've just told the truth to Matt about wanting to take Britney and then giving Enzo the answer he wanted then Lane would have easily taken it.

It's a shame his brain can't process that type of stuff fast enough to react. I'm sure it will finally hit him in a couple of days that he choked it.

That is a hard call not an absolute IMO . Enzo knew he was BS him in the final message and he had a bond with Hayden regardless ,but being frank when questioned maybe could have swung Enzo. I think Matt respected Hayden's game play at getting him out and never would have voted for Lane ;)

Hayden deserved it. Grodner knew who was getting the $25,000 a while ago. I feel bad for the poor suckers who spent $1.00 for text messages to vote.

You are so right...somehow I just knew that after the edit they gave poor Bitchney upon hearing she had been played, she was Grodner's favorite! A.G. likes the rude, self absorbed a-holes..like Evil Dick and James..anyone who doesn't believe these shows are fixed or manipolated must still believe in the easter bunny lol I just feel sooo bad for poor Bitchney..there goes her vacation..her money's going to repair her house.. :rolleyes:

You are so right...somehow I just knew that after the edit they gave poor Bitchney upon hearing she had been played, she was Grodner's favorite! A.G. likes the rude, self absorbed a-holes..like Evil Dick and James..anyone who doesn't believe these shows are fixed or manipolated must still believe in the easter bunny lol I just feel sooo bad for poor Bitchney..there goes her vacation..her money's going to repair her house.. :rolleyes:

It was a rental house and I bet she had insurance on her personal items.

Hey did anyone notice any past season HG in the audience???? This season was so lame, that the past HG didnt bother to show up for finale night!!! :animated_rotfl:

My understanding from past HG's was that CBS wouldn't allow any of them in. James Rhine and Chelsia were supposed to do interviews in the backyard and they weren't allowed to.

• 9 months later...

To make up for the worst season ever I can only hope Britney doesn't win America's favorite.

Funny how they showed Monet talking bad about Rachel but not Britney.

Hopefully Hayden does not hook up with Kristen she'll only want him for the $500,00.

OH yes I said that too but during Monet's 2 week stay in the house they ONLY showed Monet and Britney talk about people in the house yet they NEVER showed RacHELL, kathy, and Kristen talk trash about Monet! They pretty much HATED her. But CBS showed RacHELL crying saying "I HATE putting people up" and BranDUMB saying "Your just a good person thats why it's so hard"... Enzo also talked trash on everyone (other than the bragade and Monet) esp with Andrew he called him a pedophile! BUT thats the wonders of CBS and there editing skills! And as for Kristen I agree 100% and I'm just assuming they went on "looks" for that season!

Archived