Finale Live Show

laladoopiedu

i wish jury members got 1 question for each of them :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish jury members got 1 question for each of them :animated_bouncy:

on second thought with how lame these question are one is good :animated_bouncy:

lane suck at this q and a . too vague answers and not answering question directed at him :animated_bouncy:

Honestly, most of Hayden's comp wins were throwaways or gimmies. He won the first HOH when nobody wanted it, and won when there was no people left.

Well that's true, not too many others even tried, but I really did start to like him more and more as the weeks went by! He wasn't ANYTHING like his online interview where he said something like "who cares what America wants?" BB probably encouraged him to say that to seem like he's interesting LOL

To make up for the worst season ever I can only hope Britney doesn't win America's favorite.

Funny how they showed Monet talking bad about Rachel but not Britney.

Hopefully Hayden does not hook up with Kristen she'll only want him for the $500,00.

To make up for the worst season ever I can only hope Britney doesn't win America's favorite.

Hopefully Hayden does not hook up with Kristen she'll only want him for the $500,00.

I was thinking the same thing about Kristen

Should Hayden win, he can do a lot better than Kristen.

Archived