August 6th Live Feed Updates

Guest somniac_mommy

12:05am BBT

Ivette and Rachel working on improving Howie's doll in B/Y. Ivette had asked Howie earlier if she could use a pair of his real "underwears" for the doll. He said yeah sure. He went indoors and left them to work on his doll. Beau, Janelle and Jen were out there still working on perfecting their dolls. Ivette made a really cool looking FBI paper hat for his pinata doll and then wanted to put underwear on it. The more Ivette insisted on using Howie's real underwear the more Rachel tried to convince her to make him some out of the colored tissue paper. Ivette said Howie had a few pairs that were ripped and junky so why not. Rachel said (with a straight face) that using the real undies would embarrass Howie [How funny is that?]. Ivette told her that Howie said she could. She hesitated to believe that to be true (he really did say yes). She's acting like his mother by trying to protect his image. LOL-

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest somniac_mommy

Earlier when Howie was out in the back yard he was admiring Janelle's doll and told her to get rid of the handbag and "jack up the boobies" and if she didn't then when she was sleeping he would go out in the B/Y and do it himself [make the doll's boobies bigger].

Apparently, Janelle's doll has a lot of creative personal details. She made a L. Vitton handbag, but thought it didn't look right, so when she found a Channel button amongst the supplies provided, she made a clutch purse for her pinata. Her doll has wavy yellow hair, bikini top, shorts, and glitter glue writing on the back of the shorts. Very creative.

Beau created the million dollar "Beau-Beau" doll complete with a pullstring and paper circle saying "pull string." Ivette told him she would make a thought balloon that would say, "Love it!" for him when she was finished with Howie's doll.

[pictures will be posted in BB picture forum]

I'm done for night. Enjoy!

1:03AM BBT

April, Beau, Maggie and Howie (didnt see or hear anyone else, but they could have been there) admiring Howies pinata....

Ivette made the hat and the underwear

Jen made the hair, light saber and hoh key

Janelle made the "howiewood" on his tshirt, his eyes and mouth

Rachel made the nose.

**all the dolls look AMAZING, everyone did sooo good**

It went to fish for a little bit.

Feeds back and its OMG Ivette, Janelle sitting next to each other laughing and chatting with Beau...its actually REALLY cool to see... I & Janelle are playing chess.

F1: Empty Kitchen Table

F2: Empty LR

F3 & F4: Howie, Jannie, & I

Howie is asking Janelle if she is going to be sober for veto competition tomorrow as she takes a BIG drink from her margarita.

She said she ran a marathon after being hung over.

Janelle is going to sleep in the HOH room with Howie tonight

Janelle to Howie: If you were Columbus and I was America, would you discover me?

*LOL* loud laughs came from Beau & Ivette

Howie: I would explore your forest and I would explore all of you.

(she is truely drunk, but that was too cute)

Howie left to go take shower, Beau in Kitchen.... Ivette and Janelle still playing chess. (janelle already won one game...ivette pointed out j beat her waisted)

Janelle just got up to get ANOTHER margarita

Beau to Janelle: Do you want some water?

Janelle: No thanks Im drinking tequilla.

I&B laugh

Sarah gets out of GR, goes to the bathroom and catches Jan and Ivette playing chess

"Isnt this a sight for sore eyes (To Jan) I take it you are not coming to bed (in GR) tonite?"

Jan: Am I drunk or are you drunk? Sarah come talk to us...?

Sarah: No... are you not sleeping in GR tonite?

Jan: I am probably sleeping in HOH with Howie tonite.

Sarah walked away when IVETTE right away started saying "oh i like how its a site for sore eyes" Sarah came back and stood on Ivettes' head asking what she meant. Ivette back paddling, "No i just meant that when everyone else is mingling its not a sight for sore eyes and when me and when I do it (play chess with jan) it is...

Sarah: No I think its great that you guys are all getting along

Jan: Sarah?

Sarah walks away saying goodnight

James wants to "do it" but says Sarah's on her period. Now they're hugging up and chatting about how in love they are. Howie's in the HOH flossing in that weird way he does - click...click....click.

Janie's in the HOH bathroom.

Sara just got up to go to the bathroom and passed Ivette and Janelle on the way...

On the way back

Sarah to I & J: Well isnt this a site for soar eyes. I take it your not coming to bed tonight?

Janelle: Sarah *with a little bit of a giggle* Are you drunk? I am

S: Not at all

Ivette: We're playing a simple game of chess

Janelle: Sit down and talk to us

S: I dont want to, but i take it your probably not coming in to the room tonight are you?

J: Im probably gonna sleep with Howie, but i would like to talk to you.

*pause* and just staring at each other

J: sara i would

Sara walks away and says "have fun"

Janelle starts laughing...

Ivette: I find it funny that everythings a sore eye when it involves me.

Sara walks back towards them...

I to S: I find it funny how it wasnt a sore eye when everyone started mingling with everybody else yet its a sore eye with me. I just find it hysterical!! (thanks billw84)

S: No, im saying this is fun to see you two, its good.. Im glad you guys, you know, that everybody can be great.

I & J: Goodnight Sarah

She went straight back to the GR

Sarah to James: Guess who's out there talking and playing chess together and laughing.

James: Who?

Sarah: You'll never guess in a million years.

James: Janelle and Maggie?

Sarah: Janelle and Ivette

Sarah: How insane is that?

J: Uh huh

Sarah: Wow, thats insane

(that was my first time actually dictating, what fun!!...and with it...im soo OUTTA HERE)

J& S - alone in the GR: Huge amount of rustling and flipping around in the bed - camera zooms in and out trying to catch any action. Doesn't appear to be any. They were complaining earlier about how warm it is in the room and talking about how James "fixed" it but they're still buried beneath a mound of blankets with only one hand on each showing. Hmmmm....

Janie finally appears from the bathroom - her panties are showing (her shorts are not quite up correctly). She asks Howie what he's listening to and then tells Howie she'd like to put lotion on her legs so they can chat awhile. The light's are out and Janie doesn't seem nearly as drunk as she did downstairs - hmmm, part of the act?

Talking now about the "old-grey bitch" he slept with last night - should have thrown her out. Janelle says she heard all about it. Janie asks if Rachel is Howie's old girlfriend. Howie says no but Janie doesn't believe it. Howie says he's only tried to get Rachel's boobies, but she's a nice girl that doesn't sleep around.

Janelle gets Howie to admit he wants Rachael but can't have her. He says Rac;h doesn't do sex she does relationships. Janie says she does too. Howie says you can only do so many walks on the beach and ice cream dates before you want to bang.

Janelle keeps going on about Howie wanting to bang Rachel and now she's trying to get Howie to have Rach come up stairs and then tell her he loves her. Howie's deflecting this drunken (?) barrage well and quite humorously!

All in bed finally and no talking. James said, "I can't sleep, babe" a few minutes ago and seem ticked-off that Sarah was sleeping soundly. He flipped around in the bed making tons of noise but didn't talk again.

Howie's laying in a strange face-down frog-like position, in white boxers, and after scratching his butt he gets out of bed. Not sure where he's headed - maybe he went to finish his business in the HOH WC.

Howie's back in bed, seconds later, and now face up. He's busy yanking all the tucked in sheets out to free his feet. In the GR Jame's rolls over and tries to wake up Sarah. She's not budging. He lays back down with a sigh.

He's rolling around, noisy again, obviously wishing she would wake up.

James just woke up Sarah, "Baby, can I have your water please?" "Huh?" He repeats his request and apologizes for waking her up (dumbass - if he really just wanted the water he could have gotten out of bed and gotten it himself - it's obvious he wants her awake too). Sarah says it's fine that he woke her. He apologizes again and before he has a chance to do anything she's back to breathing heavily....sound asleep. :)

James is still trying to engage Sarah - he just yanked all the covers off of her but she's still in the same position - one hand to her forehead - and not stirring. He's obviously not happy.

Howie appears to be staring at the ceiling. It's hard to tell in the green light of the night cameras. The main dorm camera has been on a wide shot of mostly empty beds. The forth camera is on the HOH bed but at such a weird angle it's just a mass of sheets with no humans in site but once in awhile Janie moves and you see it's her.

Howie's got one hand down his pants - he was a "half-mast" before he went to the WC because of Janie's flirting. Not sure if that's still an issue or he just wanted his right hand to be warm.... hee hee...the left is still in plain site.

He yanked his hand out, looked around, stuck it back in, and then pulled it back out immediately. Still staring at the ceiling now right arm under his head, left holding the blanket. Poor Howie, in bed with his dream girl who could only talk about Michael before they went to sleep. She asked Howie if he thought Michael loved her. Howie handles clingy drunks well and soothed her without lying to her. Nice job.

Howie makes a big move, looks under the bed, and then rolls on his side away from Janie.

I hear creaking, like a door, but I can't see who it is. The feeds in the main room are so far off it could easily be someone from there. It's not Howie, Janelle, James or Sarah. It could be the "rats" - the name the HGs use for the backstage people. The feeds don't change so assume it's a rat and the HGs are all still in bed.

Howie and James are both still awake despite their attemps to sleep. Both said eariler tonight how important this Veto Competition was and that each needed to get a good rest to do well. Howie is worried about the amount of alcohol Janie had. Earlier she assured him she would be fine. Rachel is his backup player in case Janie is too hung over.

Sarah earlier said she'd ask Beau to be her partner since she thinks the competition will be to hit their personal pinatas with a stick and then went on to mimic a exaggerated gay Beau attemping to hit them with very limp wrists. This was seconds after she said she has never once said anything bad about another houseguest.

Howie's right hand has disappeared beneath the covers again and James just yanked the covers off Sarah for the third time. Without waking up, Sarah yanked back and rolled onto her side, scoring a few precious inches of the duvet.

Howie is back to staring at the ceiling, both arms behind his head. He keeps looking to his right; why I'm not sure.

3:26am BB6 Time

Howie is really itchy tonight. I think he's scratched just about every body part - from head to toe and a few times in the middle. He's still staring at the ceiling and now he's doing something under the covers. Note to BB staff - down comforters are NOISY and probably not the best choice when you're trying to hear what's going on in a room. Try some soft cotton next year - ok?

James hasn't moved in the last few minutes and someone is really breathing heavily. Howie may be the last one up but I still can't see anyone in the main room.

3:46am BB6 Time

Howie is muttering to himself and still rolling around. I think he's asleep and dreaming...very strange noises coming out of him...

James is in the GR rolling around now. Maybe the noises were coming from him? He's completely uncovered Sarah who doesn't move. I think the only ones sleeping soundly are the camera people. In the GR the camera is 90% on Sarah who hasn't moved in an hour and only 10% on James so I can't see what's going on. Camera 2 is still on the wide angle main sleeping area - of no use at all. Three is on Howie in the HOH and four is on the middle of the HOH bed.

Howie is back to scratching, someone's stomach just growled, more scratching, and still more...

I'm calling it done - gotta get some sleep.

Night all!

Guest wolfie

first time posting, hope it's ok. I'm going to ease in with a "non" update.

Everyone is sleeping, J and S are sleeping facing each other rather than spooning and she has managed to get back her covers.

Janie and Howie sleeping, Janie stirred (Howie was snoring earlier), Janie kicked off some of her covers but all is quiet otherwise.

Guest wolfie

Janie is first up, marches down to the kitchen looking for something, gets some water and honestly looks like she's feeling pretty crummy (hangover?). now gone to bathroom.

7:30 a.m. BB time

Guest wolfie

Rachel is next up. Janie has returned to kitchen to find what she was looking for, apparently (to me) head ache medicine. Janie in kitchen, Rachel in bathroom.