Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

'SoapTalk' (SOAPnet)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TV_Paige

TV_Paige

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 2,696 posts

Monday through Friday ~ 6 a.m. ~ 11 a.m. ~ 11 p.m.
Saturday ~ 6 a.m.
Sunday ~ 6 a.m. ~ Noon

Hosts Lisa Rinna and Ty Treadway bring the Soap stars into your living room on SOAPnet's Emmy®-nominated talk show, "SoapTalk." If you can't get enough talk about the Soaps AND you're lucky enough to get SOAPnet on your cable TV station line-up, tune-in for all the fun!

See Below For The Current Schedule

TV_Paige

TV_Paige

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 2,696 posts
Soap Opera Digest

'SOAPnet Reveals ABC Soap Secrets'

'General Hospital's' Nancy Lee Grahn joins 'All My Children's'
Cameron Mathison for hosting duties on 'SOAPnet Reveals
ABC Soap Secrets.'

"SOAPnet Reveals ABC Soap Secrets," the 3rd annual telecast baring that name, will air in place of ABC's popular Emmy award-winning daytime talk show, "The View," on August 26 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 p.m., ET. ABC Soap fans will get the inside scoop on "All My Children," "One Life to Live" and "General Hospital." The special will feature behind-the-scenes footage, interviews and shocking plot twists.

"General Hospital's" Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis Davis-Lansing), who just renewed her contract with the soap, and "All My Children's" Cameron Mathison (Ryan Lavery), who also hosts SOAPnet's "I Wanna Be a Soap Star" reality series, will host the special, which will also air from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m., ET and 11:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m., ET on SOAPnet.

In a partnership with corporate sibling, SOAPnet, the ABC Television Network's ABC Daytime division will reveal all of the juicy little details that you are used to finding only on the net, weeks in advance, for its soaps "All My Children," "General Hospital," and "One Life To Live."

"We are extremely proud to once again partner with SOAPnet to offer the fans this exclusive special," said ABC Daytime President, Brian Frons, in a statement. "We have exciting plans for their favorite shows and characters, and with so many of our popular actors sharing secrets both in-studio and behind the scenes from their sets, this show really delivers."

The Cast of 'All My Children'

Stars from each of the networks soaps will provide information to a studio audience and viewers everywhere on what's hot and what's happening at their soap. Alicia Minshew, Rebecca Budig and Jeff Branson (Kendall, Greenlee and Jonathan) flew from the set of "All My Children" in New York to the California set of SOAPnet's "SoapTalk," for the taping, which took place on Sunday, August 7.

Also flying from New York were "One Life To Live" stars Melissa Archer and John Paul Lavoisier (Natalie and Rex). With merely a wall separating the "SoapTalk" set at the Prospect Studio lot and "General Hospital," Tyler Christopher, Rebecca Herbst and Natalia Livingston (Nikolas, Elizabeth and Emily) had no problem in transporting themselves to revealing what's up at "General Hospital."

"We love partnering with ABC on this special, as it allows us to share the inside scoop on upcoming plots and twists with our fans," said SOAPnet General Manager, Deborah Blackwell. "It is exciting that ABC has offered us both the excusive information for the special and the opportunity to air on their network."

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, SOAP NEWS

RUMOR CONTROL: OLTL GRAD TO B&B?

Is Soap Talk cohost Ty Treadway — who played troubled twins Colin and Troy MacIver on One Life to Live — actively courting The Bold and the Beautiful for a part? Well, yes and no. Reports published elsewhere have suggested that he's aggressively campaigning to be on Brad Bell's serial about L.A. fashionistas. Now Ty wants to clarify things a bit.

"Let me tell you exactly what that was about," Treadway says. "My cohost Lisa Rinna and I were on location in Hawaii doing interviews with reporters to promote Soap Talk's Season 4 launch. Lisa said, 'You know what show would be great for you? B&B. It's a half hour, it films close to your house, it's one of the top soaps on the air and Brad Bell is great with developing characters. We're gonna put that out into the universe!'

"Lisa's always putting stuff out into the universe," he adds with a chuckle. "Within a month, three soap magazines had headlines like, 'Ty Treadway to B&B: Please Hire Me!'

"So I said, 'Ms. Rinna, I'm very glad you put it out into the universe, but could you make me not sound so desperate next time?' It sounded like I'm begging. And I wouldn't beg, unless, of course, I thought it would help. Then I'd be beggin'. Just kidding!"

That said, Treadway did recently chit-chat with Bell about B&B at the Carpool Guy premiere in L.A. "He told me to send over a tape of some work," the SoapNet host shares. "The feedback I received through my reps was that [Bell] saw a specific character in his mind when he watched my work. So hopefully that prompts him to actually put pen to paper." Fingers crossed!

................................................................................

DANCING QUEEN ALERT!

Don't forget: Soap Talk diva Lisa Rinna debuts this week on Dancing with the Stars. Have you read Mrs. Harry Hamlin's saucy Soaps Q&A yet? If not, you're missing prime dish. Click here.

CasperSabe

CasperSabe

• Pip
  • 2,326 posts
I like Ty -- I even sort of like Lisa, but she gets on my nerves sometimes. She is toooo hyper.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, SOAP NEWS

RIP Soap Talk

Teardrops stain my keyboard as I type this... [sniff, sniff]... SOAPnet has canceled Soap Talk after four fabulous seasons. Cohosts Lisa Rinna and Ty Treadway and the show's staff were just informed yesterday. Word is, the news came as a total shock to everyone.

Unfortunately, while Soap Talk has brought lots of positive attention to SOAPnet, its ratings were considered too low to warrant renewal for a fifth season. It's telling that repeat episodes of the sudsy chatfest often do just as well in the Nielsens as fresh episodes.

"It's been a great run and all of us here at SOAPnet are very proud of Soap Talk, its 12 Daytime Emmy nominations and the incredible staff for their role in developing, creating and making this show work week after week," SOAPnet honcho Deborah Blackwell said in a statement. "We also thank our hosts, Lisa Rinna and Ty Treadway, for their constant professionalism and charm. Soap Talk will remain a part of our schedule at 11 am, 4 pm and midnight and [Season 4's remaining 28] new episodes will continue to roll out through the fall."

Just a quick personal note: I have appeared as a guest expert on Soap Talk three times since taking over as TVGuide.com's Soaps editor last year. The mood on the set was always upbeat; the fun, bubbly Lisa and Ty couldn't have been nicer; and my pal, senior segment producer Matt Wright, was a master at making us all look good. Props to everyone at Soap Talk on a job well done.
Posted by Daniel R. Coleridge 06/21/2006 4:05 PM

TV_Paige

TV_Paige

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 2,696 posts

Monday through Friday ~ 6 a.m. ~ 11 a.m. ~ 11 p.m.
Saturday ~ 6 a.m.
Sunday ~ 6 a.m. ~ Noon

Hosts Lisa Rinna and Ty Treadway bring the Soap stars into your living room on SOAPnet's Emmy-nominated talk show, "SoapTalk." If you can't get enough talk about the Soaps AND you're lucky enough to get SOAPnet on your cable TV station line-up, tune-in for all the fun!

March

Thursday, March 1
(Original Air Date: June 1, 2006)
• "Passions" Star McKenzie Westmore
• "Nip/Tuck" Actor Bruno Campos
• Cupcakes by Claire Crespo

Friday, March 2
(Original Air Date: June 2, 2006)
• "Days of Our Lives" Actress Deirdre Hall
• "Breaking Bonaduce's" Danny and Gretchen Bonaduce
• Luxury for Less

Monday, March 5
(Original Air Date: June 5, 2006)
• "I Wanna Be A Soap Star" Judges
• "Michael Bruno, Debbi Morgan and Julie Madison
• Author Nancy Davis
• Visit California this Summer

Tuesday, March 6
(Original Air Date: June 6, 2006)
• "All My Children" Actor Alec Musser
• Spice Up Your Space
• Summer TV Preview

Wednesday, March 7
(Original Air Date: June 7, 2006)
• "All My Children" Actor Cameron Mathison
• Actress/Author Jenny McCarthy
• Salon Treatments at Home

Thursday, March 8
(Original Air Date: June 8, 2006)
• "Passions" Star Liza Huber
• "The Young & The Restless" Actress Kate Linder
• Designer Items for Less
• Singer Josh Kelley

Friday, March 9
(Original Air Date: June 9, 2006)
• "All My Children" Actress Sydney Penny
• "The Young & The Restless" Star Blair Redford
• Hi-Tech Gadgets for Women
• Author Jessica Canseco

Monday, March 12
(Original Air Date: June 12, 2006)
• "One Life To Live" Actor John Paul Lavoisier
• Swimsuits that Sizzle
• Travel Experts Franz and Kurt Winser

Tuesday, March 13
(Original Air Date: June 13, 2006)
• Actress Eva LaRue
• "General Hospital" Actor John Ingle
• Great Father's Day Gifts

Wednesday, March 14
(Original Air Date: June 14, 2006)
• "The Young & The Restless" Star Christian LeBlanc
• "Hannah Montana's" Co-Stars Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus
• Chef Jamie Gwen

Thursday, March 15
(Original Air Date: June 15, 2006)
• "Days of Our Lives" Co-Stars Matt Ashford and Billy Warlock
• "General Hospital" Actor Ben Hogestyn
• Amazing Animals

Friday, March 16
(Original Air Date: June 16, 2006)
• "The Young & The Restless" Actor Doug Davidson
• NBA Great Dennis Rodman
• Look Younger While You Sleep

Monday, March 19
(Original Air Date: June 19, 2006)
• "One Life To Live" Actor Robert S. Woods
• "General Hospital" Star Derk Cheetwood
• Pregnant Celebrity Fashions

Tuesday, March 20
(Original Air Date: June 20, 2006)
• "All My Children" Star Connie Fletcher
• "The Bold & The Beautiful" Actor Dan McVicar
• Ty's Bathroom Makeover

Wednesday, March 21
(Original Air Date: June 21, 2006)
• "The Young & The Restless" Actress Marisa Ramirez
• "General Hospital" Star Sonya Eddy
• Wisdom From a Mom of 10
• Rent a Life of Luxury

Thursday, March 22
(Original Air Date: June 22, 2006)
• "Guiding Light" Actor John Driscoll
• "General Hospital" Star Kent King
• Metallic Fashions

Friday, March 23
(Original Air Date: June 23, 2006)
• "The Young & The Restless" Actress Judith Chapman
• Us Magazine's Ken Baker
• Behind-the-Scenes at "Days of Our Lives" with Martha Madsison

Monday, March 26
(Original Air Date: June 26, 2006)
• "Psych" Actor Corbin Bernsen
• Actress Amanda Pays
• Soap Star Auditions with Mark Teschner
• Soap Stars' Summer Must-Haves

Tuesday, March 27
(Original Air Date: June 27, 2006)
• "The Young & The Restless" Actress Victoria Rowell
• "As The World Turns" Actress Alexandra Chando
• Fantasy Wedding Gowns

Wednesday, March 28
(Original Air Date: June 28, 2006)
• "The Young & The Restless" Actress Lauralee Bell
• Soaps Hit or Miss with Caroly Hinsey
• Summer Style: "Splurge vs. Steal"

Thursday, March 29
(Original Air Date: June 29, 2006)
• "All My Children" Actor Jeff Branson
• "Days of Our Lives" Star Ashley Benson
• The New Trend of "Coming Out" on Soaps
• Kid Hip Hop Champions

Friday, March 30
(Original Air Date: June 30, 2006)
• "Days of Our Lives" Star Christie Clark
• "General Hospital" Actor Robert LaSardo
• The Hottest Baby Gadgets

(guests may be subject to last minute changes)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users