Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TV_Paige

'SoapTalk' (SOAPnet)

6 posts in this topic

leftpromo2.jpg
leftpromo1.jpg
soapnet_logo.gif

Monday through Friday ~ 6 a.m. ~ 11 a.m. ~ 11 p.m.
Saturday ~ 6 a.m.
Sunday ~ 6 a.m. ~ Noon

Hosts Lisa Rinna and Ty Treadway bring the Soap stars into your living room on SOAPnet's Emmy

Soap Opera Digest

'SOAPnet Reveals ABC Soap Secrets'

NancyLeeGrahnL.jpgCameronMathisonL.jpg

'General Hospital's' Nancy Lee Grahn joins 'All My Children's'

Cameron Mathison for hosting duties on 'SOAPnet Reveals

ABC Soap Secrets.'

"SOAPnet Reveals ABC Soap Secrets," the 3rd annual telecast baring that name, will air in place of ABC's popular Emmy award-winning daytime talk show, "The View," on August 26 from 11:00 AM

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, SOAP NEWS

RUMOR CONTROL: OLTL GRAD TO B&B?

Is Soap Talk cohost Ty Treadway

I like Ty -- I even sort of like Lisa, but she gets on my nerves sometimes. She is toooo hyper.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, SOAP NEWS

RIP Soap Talk

Teardrops stain my keyboard as I type this... [sniff, sniff]... SOAPnet has canceled Soap Talk after four fabulous seasons. Cohosts Lisa Rinna and Ty Treadway and the show's staff were just informed yesterday. Word is, the news came as a total shock to everyone.

Unfortunately, while Soap Talk has brought lots of positive attention to SOAPnet, its ratings were considered too low to warrant renewal for a fifth season. It's telling that repeat episodes of the sudsy chatfest often do just as well in the Nielsens as fresh episodes.

"It's been a great run and all of us here at SOAPnet are very proud of Soap Talk, its 12 Daytime Emmy nominations and the incredible staff for their role in developing, creating and making this show work week after week," SOAPnet honcho Deborah Blackwell said in a statement. "We also thank our hosts, Lisa Rinna and Ty Treadway, for their constant professionalism and charm. Soap Talk will remain a part of our schedule at 11 am, 4 pm and midnight and [season 4's remaining 28] new episodes will continue to roll out through the fall."

Just a quick personal note: I have appeared as a guest expert on Soap Talk three times since taking over as TVGuide.com's Soaps editor last year. The mood on the set was always upbeat; the fun, bubbly Lisa and Ty couldn't have been nicer; and my pal, senior segment producer Matt Wright, was a master at making us all look good. Props to everyone at Soap Talk on a job well done.

Posted by Daniel R. Coleridge 06/21/2006 4:05 PM

leftpromo2.jpg
leftpromo1.jpg
soapnet_logo.gif

Monday through Friday ~ 6 a.m. ~ 11 a.m. ~ 11 p.m.
Saturday ~ 6 a.m.
Sunday ~ 6 a.m. ~ Noon

Hosts Lisa Rinna and Ty Treadway bring the Soap stars into your living room on SOAPnet's Emmy-nominated talk show, "SoapTalk." If you can't get enough talk about the Soaps AND you're lucky enough to get SOAPnet on your cable TV station line-up, tune-in for all the fun!

March

Thursday, March 1
(Original Air Date: June 1, 2006)