Sunday's "Preview"

1stGoodKarma

where to start... The first thing I realized after just watching this was that there was no real dirt to surface. I don't have the live feeds, so I was hoping to see something I hadn't previously known about. God it was as boring as the last few weeks has been.

Okay, so that's my review of the preview. There is one good thing to come from it though. I now feel that I will vote for Kristen for the america's fave for the $25 grand. She really didn't have half a chance to play coz first of all, Andrew blasted her and Hayen for making out. Big effing deal! Okay, then rachel (small caps intentional) played it up and used that as a point to debate. I feel that Kristen was really dissed simply coz she was making out with Hayden, yet Here Hayden is in the F2 while Kristen gets nothing, yet they were both in this together.

She totally deserves the prize because she was persecuted for doing what comes natural to us. She was ROBBED!

So now I shall start voting for her. Anyone else with me? It would really piss Rachel off if Kristen won, even more than it would if Matt won it. That is where I will find my redemption for bearing with this for the last three months to see justice done.

Thoughts?

I agree she really got a raw deal and I have heard "sweet Hayen" diss her quite a few times as if she was just a piece of trash to throw away. I would have loved to see her go farther in the game. I don't think she would get many votes at this point because she has been gone a long time. I already voted for Britney.

Kristen had three things against her and two were based on jealousy IMO.

Rachel didn't want her around because Rachel wanted to be the only showmance on the set. Twitney didn't want her around because that meant less male attention for her. The Brigade didn't want her around because she was horning in on their territory and the fear that Hayden would vote for her over them in future comps due to getting a "helping hand" here and there was her downfall.

I don't think Twitney and Monet the couture model would have got along if Monet had shown interest in one of the males and he had reciprocated those feelings. They were the two lone females and that fed their cattiness. This is all just my opinion.

I commend you for voting for who you feel deserves it and I respect you for saying it on a board of Kristen haters.

I would have liked to see her go farther too, but at least the ones who brought her down are out of the game too and that's some consolation.

Kristen had three things against her and two were based on jealousy IMO.

Rachel didn't want her around because Rachel wanted to be the only showmance on the set. Twitney didn't want her around because that meant less male attention for her. The Brigade didn't want her around because she was horning in on their territory and the fear that Hayden would vote for her over them in future comps due to getting a "helping hand" here and there was her downfall.

I don't think Twitney and Monet the couture model would have got along if Monet had shown interest in one of the males and he had reciprocated those feelings. They were the two lone females and that fed their cattiness. This is all just my opinion.

I commend you for voting for who you feel deserves it and I respect you for saying it on a board of Kristen haters.

I would have liked to see her go farther too, but at least the ones who brought her down are out of the game too and that's some consolation.

as a woman I have to agree. Neither of those two (Three counting reagan) other women stood up to Kristen. Not only is she better looking, she seems much more intelligent. If she had had a chance and had she not hooked up with heyday, she would have gone further.

At any rate, I am voting for her, ....and I am voting freguently since you can vote numerous times online for free. Not that I condone cheating, I'm just saying...If not her then maybe Brendon. The others can f-off.

Kristen didnt do anything... a waste of space..

Next season, Lets see people with personalities please.. no more Kristens, Haydens.

More people like:

Amy (BB3)

Janelle (BB6-7)

Daniele (BB8)

Keesha (BB10)

Jordan (BB11)

----

:), I might be a member of Team blonde.

(And rachel, BB6)

I always skip the last sunday show of the season. It doesn't add anything more to what I'd already seen since I watch the feeds. I also don't like how fake it all comes off with the hamsters pretending to remember specific happenings.

Archived