1. 1. Who will be the F2?

• Enzo/Hayden
    • Hayden/Lane
    • Lane/Enzo
  2. 2. Who will be the winner of BB12?

• Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Lane

Part 1 & 2 of the HoH competition is complete. Hayden and Lane will battle for part 3 and claim the final HoH title.

Who do you think the final 2 will be?

Who do you think Hayden or Lane should take to the end?

Who will win BB12?

We have a week do discuss it... whatcha think? :D

Hi All, just got home. did they play the rest of the competition tonight? I don't see that anyone has won final hoh...

They played the second part, which Lane won.... Lane and Hayden will play in the final HOH next Wednesday after Survivor

I put Lane and Hayden, for some reason I think they are scared of Enzo.. I put Hayden to win but Hayden was HOH more than anyone else so they could give it to Lane..

In short I have no clue.... and it this point don't care which of them wins.....

Hmmmm....

As I type this ... on the Live Feeds we hear the theme music and can see ....

" HG's are playing a game that's secret until the next episode.

The Live Feeds will be up again soon "

We can all wonder what can be happening ?

I chose Hayden/Lane with Hayden to win even though I can't stand him and secretly would prefer Lane to win. Hayden did pull out more wins and had an equal social game IMO. If either one of them take Enzo they deserve to lose. The thought of Enzo winning makes me sick.

Hmmmm....

As I type this ... on the Live Feeds we hear the theme music and can see ....

" HG's are playing a game that's secret until the next episode.

The Live Feeds will be up again soon "

We can all wonder what can be happening ?

I think they're having a celebratory dinner of steak and lobster. I heard them mention it earlier. It needs to be blacked out because you know it will make good tv as we're all just sitting on the edge of our seats in anticipation, just dying to see that.

I think they're having a celebratory dinner of steak and lobster. I heard them mention it earlier. It needs to be blacked out because you know it will make good tv as we're all just sitting on the edge of our seats in anticipation, just dying to see that.

Don't they have to reminisce while they eat about the oh so fabulous season, so that AG can put in the clips for show night on sunday rolleyes.gif

For some reason I think Hayden and Lane think they can't win against the other. I think who ever wins final HOH will take Enzo to F2, and win. I know Enzo's a nice guy and played a good social game but other than that he won one POV and a TV set. Not a lot to talk about if asked about his acomplishments.

I think Lane (if winner of comp 3) would take Enzo. In that scenario, Enzo could well be big winner because he was literally everybody's friend. Hayden would win over Lane. From my vantage point, Hayden would probably take Enzo, who would get $50,000....But there is a wild card...if Lane/Hayden were friends/relatives outside the BB house, they could take each other. But then even if they were connected, Lane still wants big money. But in a Lane/Enzo scenario, Enzo was a social success. Lane just sat there like a bump on the log socially, even if he did win more comps than Enzo might not matter to people like Rachel and Brendon. But this is all speculation at this point.

Guest 6Borders

I voted the same and my sentiments exactly!!!

I chose Hayden/Lane with Hayden to win even though I can't stand him and secretly would prefer Lane to win. Hayden did pull out more wins and had an equal social game IMO. If either one of them take Enzo they deserve to lose. The thought of Enzo winning makes me sick.

Oh goodie we get to listen to Enzo eat like a pig again. :giljotiini:

For some reason I think Hayden and Lane think they can't win against the other. I think who ever wins final HOH will take Enzo to F2, and win. I know Enzo's a nice guy and played a good social game but other than that he won one POV and a TV set. Not a lot to talk about if asked about his acomplishments.

I totally agree. Either Hayden or Lane will take Enzo to the final 2. In no way would any of the jury vote for Enzo for the win.

How about a who cares option? It's weird you think I would care more because I actually like all 3 of these guys. That being said I just ain't that excited I guess who wins.

Hayden deserves it the most and could use the money the most probably. So I hope he wins. I love Lane he is probably my favorite of 3, but I really don't think he needs the money either.

Like so many others, I don't really care who wins. For some reason I hope Enzo makes it to F2. Not b/c I like him or b/c I think he deserves it. I guess just b/c it would be funny that he was so lazy and worthless this whole season and made it to F2. Also, I want to listen to the jury members grill him about what he did to deserve to make it this far.

Archived