Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

America's Next Top Model 15

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
As usual, there must have been a better photo of Brittani. I wonder if they chose the worst picture just to help put her in the bottom two. When they showed her doing the photo shoot, she seemed so happy and playful, jumping around that it seemed there'd be a good shot to choose from.

Probably the biggest thing I've learned from watching all these seasons of Top Model is not to mess yourself up over someone else. Time and time again, cycle after cycle, there's always some girl that one or many do not like, so much to the point where they ruin themselves, making them more bad than their opponent. All the hate and negativity you say that one girl spews, ends up turning around and attaching itself to you.

I did find it funny, though, how much footage they showed of Tyra claiming she did not want Brittani to stay. All the talking and explaining she did about her place on the show was comical. She said the show's not all about her b/c she was out voted, she wanted Brittani to leave, she wanted Makalya to stay, everyone disagreed with her, it was not her decision. But really, it sounded like Tyra claiming the show is all about her, b/c she didn't get her way and wanted EVERYONE to know about it. What about the weeks when it's 3-1 with Nigel as the lone vote. He doesn't stand up and complain about it. And what happens with it's a 2-2 split? Does Tyra's opinion win?

Oh, this show can be so annoying. But I still watch.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I thought the whole was contrived too lala.

Tyra wanting Britney gone because of her actions towards Alexandra in front of the client... what about the way Alexandra was behaving towards the rest of the girls/crew/clients/directors/etc. for weeks now??? It's just a bunch of bull$#!% imo. No way Tyra doesn't let everyone involved in that show know who it is she rooting for and who she isn't impressed by... their attitudes and critiques of them shift in whatever direction she wants, imo.

I'm not even a Britney or Alexandra fan but, this week was a big ol' farce!

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Yeah, I guess this is the first time Tyra didn't get HER way, seeing how this is the first we're hearing how upset she is.

Pictures for next week:

All seem so good. I'm surprised they're not oversees, seeing how F6 is always the time they go.

If I had to guess, I'd say Kasia goes this week. But it must be pretty close.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
The next season of ANTM will be an allstars edition:

America's Next Top Model will kick off the fall with its first all-star version, bringing back models who became breakout characters and who had the most memorable stories from past seasons. Additional details about the cast, judges and prizes for the all-star cycle of the reality competition will be announced later.

link to article

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

The next season of ANTM will be an allstars edition:

America's Next Top Model will kick off the fall with its first all-star version, bringing back models who became breakout characters and who had the most memorable stories from past seasons. Additional details about the cast, judges and prizes for the all-star cycle of the reality competition will be announced later.

link to article

OMG! I could die!! I seriously got goosebumps reading this. lol But there are so many amazing girls that they could choose...I hope they don't mess it up.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I've been seeing a few of the "models" here and there-tv and ads. I can't remember the Asian girl from the Bronx name from one of the seasons but I saw her on a Trojan condom commercial. If you blinked you missed her just like the others.

here's one:
http://www.luckybran...lectedColor=400

I do believe she is also on the new series Game of Thrones - she plays one of the slave girls to the platinum blond character.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
http://www.youtube.c...u/0/8htqAL-_Spk

Final photos start at the 1:48 mark.

Thoughts:

Brittani's photos totally tell a story.

Hannah's second photo is just stunning. Tied with...

Molly's first photo. Her second photo is good, one that the judges will probably love.

No idea who goes home this week. Maybe Hannah, b/c the other two have been stronger throughout.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
ANTM Allstars cast annouced:

1: Lisa D'Amato C5
2: Bre Scullark C5
3: Angelea Preston C14
4: Shannon Stewart C1
5: Brittany Brower C4
6: Camille McDonald C2
7: Allison Harvard C12
8: Isis King C11
9: Sheena Sakai C11
10: Dominique Reighard C10
11: Laura Kirkpatrick C13
12: Kayla Ferrell C15
13: Alexandria Everrett C16
14: Bianca Golden C9

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,137 posts
I don't remember all these girls, but I do remember crazy Lisa D'Amato. I'm happy she's coming back. Not happy about Angelea. Hate her.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

ANTM Allstars cast annouced:

1: Lisa D'Amato C5
2: Bre Scullark C5
3: Angelea Preston C14
4: Shannon Stewart C1
5: Brittany Brower C4
6: Camille McDonald C2
7: Allison Harvard C12
8: Isis King C11
9: Sheena Sakai C11
10: Dominique Reighard C10
11: Laura Kirkpatrick C13
12: Kayla Ferrell C15
13: Alexandria Everrett C16
14: Bianca Golden C9

Thanks so much for posting this! It looks like a pretty good cast to me. I can't believe Shannon from Season 1 is going to be on! How old must she be now? lol I did love her on her season, though.

My favorites from this list are:

Laura Kirkpatrick
Sheena Sakai
Kayla Ferrell
Brittany Brower
Allison Harvard

Should be an interesting season! :party_smilie:

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Sooo happy Brittani won!!! :party_smilie:

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Here are photos of Brittani on Vogue.it's website:

http://www.vogue.it/...l-2011-brittani

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

Here are photos of Brittani on Vogue.it's website:

http://www.vogue.it/...l-2011-brittani

Great photos of Brittani! Thanks for posting.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Anyone watch the premiere episode of ANTM Allstars?

Totally don't think it was fair that Britney was sent home. And, as usual, some of the photos were just horrible, but the judges loved them.

BBNut

BBNut

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 379 posts
I did, seems like they are just trying to set up drama for the season. It's not about photos yet (if it will be).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users