Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

America's Next Top Model 15

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
I really dislike that they're doing a double elimination this week, leaving the F2. I just don't like them going from 4 girls to 2.

I'm thinking Kayla and Chelsea will be the F2. Even though Ann has taken awesome pictures, they constantly say she's boring and with no personality. They usually keep those girls from the finals. Although, this year they are doing high fashion, and Ann has been described as high fashion. She was also the only girl that Versace would have booked, showing that being shy and boring has nothing to do with taking great pictures and being in a fashion show. The guy even said her walk was bad, but her height and akwardness allows her to be in his shows. So who knows how the judges will base this cycle's F2.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I have no clue who the final two will be either. Just don't think Jane will be one of them.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
A spoiler about someone that is apparently NOT in the final 2.
Spoiler

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Well that sucked. I hope Ann wins now.

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts

Well that sucked. I hope Ann wins now.

I do, too. Its so hard to reconcile her awkwardness in person with her incredible photographs that I was really surprised that the video Tyra did showed her (Ann) off so well. She really transforms when the camera is on her. And then- there's the fact that she was the only person to be booked on the go-sees so designers must also see what the camera sees. I think her shyness will go away with experience. Chelsey will have a great career even if its not top fashion as will Kayla and Jane IMO.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I would love to see Ann win, too, that's why I think it will be Chelsey. :P

Ann is definitely high-fashion and she has taken some amazing photos this cycle, I just hope her lack of confidence and personality doesn't keep her from getting the title.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
Chelsea was my first pick after watching the premiere episode. Although she was in the background for the first several episodes, she's definitely stepped up recently.

It seems like Tyra and her crew picked Ann from the beginning. I wouldn't be surprised if Ann wins, but feel Chelsea should.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
Since I was busy watching Survivor, I decided to google the winner of tonight's episode, instead of waiting until tomorrow to watch it online.

Spoiler on who won:
Spoiler

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Good win.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
New cycle starts tonight! :party_smilie:

Here is the first photo shoot - http://www.rtvgames....487&postcount=1

Some of these girls look gorgeous.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I missed it but I agree. Some look stunning.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
The whole idea of the hampster ball runway way cool, but couldn't those girls who fell have gotten seriously injured? And I hated how everyone just laughed when the girls who fell struggled to get back to the surface. Couldn't there have been someone to help them out?

Some of the photos were great, but some where just horrible. Out of all the pics taken, there really weren't some better ones? Oh well. Like every cycle, they probably pick those who will lose and those who will advance and pick their photos accordingly to keep up with a storyline.

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts
I agree with Lala about the show picking a storyline early on and not letting reality intrude. This time I hope it will be the trailer-park girl who gets plucked from obscurity to fame. Well at least as famous as any of the ANTM winners have been. I really like her.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,844 posts
I usually catch-up with this show at some point. It is difficult for me to see those truly awful nobodies tear at those girls when they are at their most vulnerable. On a weekly basis, anyway. Some girl from a trailer park sounds interesting to me; however. I love the story idea of a girl from perhaps not much brushing up to the glimmer of possibility.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
Here's a video that shows all the new photos for this week.

I was totally disappointed by the makeovers. Half of them didn't receive one and the the other half got bad makeovers!

There's not really any standouts for me just yet. Maybe the girl who they say if too sexy looking. But once they cast that title on a girl, she never goes far.

Can't remember which one is the trailer park girl.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

I agree with Lala about the show picking a storyline early on and not letting reality intrude. This time I hope it will be the trailer-park girl who gets plucked from obscurity to fame. Well at least as famous as any of the ANTM winners have been. I really like her.

I love the girl from the trailer park! I think she's fierce and I'd love to see the story revolve around her. I think she'd be a great winner because she would really appreciate it and I think she'd work her butt off post-show.

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts

Here's a video that shows all the new photos for this week.

Best photos yet. Definitely "fierce". Love the animals. I dislike Alexandra but she and her animal go so well together.

I was totally disappointed by the makeovers. Half of them didn't receive one and the the other half got bad makeovers!

There's not really any standouts for me just yet. Maybe the girl who they say if too sexy looking. But once they cast that title on a girl, she never goes far.

Can't remember which one is the trailer park girl.

Isn't the trailer park girl Brittani? I really like her and her makeover, too.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
Yeah, I didn't like Brittani's makeover at first, but it'sn definitely growing on her.

Here are the pics for next week:

I for sure like the blonds photo best. The brunettes seems to be all over the place. Great concept for a photo, though.

My prediction for bottom two: Alexandria and Monique, with hopefully Alex leaving, as I really like Monique.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

Yeah, I didn't like Brittani's makeover at first, but it'sn definitely growing on her.

Here are the pics for next week:

I for sure like the blonds photo best. The brunettes seems to be all over the place. Great concept for a photo, though.

My prediction for bottom two: Alexandria and Monique, with hopefully Alex leaving, as I really like Monique.

Thanks for posting the photos. :) Mikaela looks absolutely stunning in those candids!

I like the blond picture better as well, except for Alexandria - she looks weird to me. I'd also like to see her go home this week. It's fine/funny/whatever to have the bitchy girl there for a few weeks but it just gets old to me after that, (except for Jade from cycle 6, she was the best bitch this show has ever seen!) I just can't handle Alex's stank face and bad attitude.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
http://www.youtube.c...w&feature=feedu

I predict Kasia and Makayla in the bottom two, with Makayla going home. Even though Brittani's photo is pretty horrible, along with her attitude on set, I don't think they'll send her home since she's been at the top.

I think Jaclyn may win best photo.

And it's nice to finally get some drama this episode. This season has been kind of blah...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users