Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

America's Next Top Model 15

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Yep! lol And I think there will be at least 2 more cycles after this one is finished. I didn't care for the first season that much but this one of my favorite shows, I've watched all of the seasons tons of times when they replay them.

Same here!!

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts
So Ann may not be able to get jobs because she's too tall??? This industry is really sick. You can't be too short or too tall or too thin to too heavy as the industry defines these attributes. No wonder so many young girls don't like their bodies.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
Ann gets first call again this week? Her pictures are good but I really thought Jane deserved it this week - she totally killed it at the shoot and it seemed like Patrick really liked her. Ann is totally killing it, though! There's no way she can keep this up all cycle, right? lol

I was so sad to see Kayla in the bottom! She is one of my favorites and I think her pictures are always gorgeous. But I totally knew that she would be in the bottom once she started complaining about the her shoes and stuff, Tyra HATES that. I hope her bottom two appearance means she'll deliver a super fierce photo next week!

I was really happy to see Kacey go home last night. I haven't like any of her pictures so far and I just think she has a stank ass attitude. Good riddance!

I hope Liz's days are numbered. My bf and I both think she's really good-looking but she's just not a model imo. I would definitely turn my head if she walked passed me on the street but I have only liked 1 or 2 of her pics.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I agree with everything that you said!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Kinda do not like Liz

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
Of course Liz gets FCO right after I post about hoping her days are numbered. lol But I do think she deserved it this week - she really rocked that shoot.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
It's about time they called someone other than Anne. I think Anne was called last week 1st just to continue the cycle. But this week, they had no choice but to call someone else.

I agree, there's something about Liz.. Maybe it's her poor attitude at times? IDK but I think it's obvious she won't win the competition.

It was time for that girl to be sent home. While she's beautiful, she seemed to lack much energy.

I still hope it's Kayla for the win. She's been called 2nd for photos many times. Hopefully next week, she makes it to #1!

While this season hasn't been much for drama, it's been a good group of girls. And the challenges/photo shoots have stepped up a bit, too, for the most part.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I agree lala, photo shoots are much better. And I really hope you are right about liz not winning.

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,339 posts
since this is on opposite of Survivor this year I keep missing the show. I am catching up online this weekend!

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts

since this is on opposite of Survivor this year I keep missing the show. I am catching up online this weekend!

Same here. I watch ANTM online either Thursday or Friday. And I haven't been able to watch one episode of Hell's Kitchen this season.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
First of all, it did not seem necessary to have the girls on skates. That was definitely something to add more difficulty to the task.

Secondly, it seems the judges went too far to give Anne best photo all those weeks as now it is breaking her down, by her not meeting the very top of their expectations.

I'm calling F2 - Kayla and Chris, with Kayla winning. (But I wouldn't be shocked if Chris wins. We'll see what happens.)

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts
I don't think Ann is cut out for the fashion business. She needs constant positive feedback and she is not going to get that in the real world. Her posture before the judges this week spoke volumes about how she felt. It was painful to watch.

For her own sake, I hope Ann loses and finds a career in another field.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

First of all, it did not seem necessary to have the girls on skates. That was definitely something to add more difficulty to the task.

Secondly, it seems the judges went too far to give Anne best photo all those weeks as now it is breaking her down, by her not meeting the very top of their expectations.

I'm calling F2 - Kayla and Chris, with Kayla winning. (But I wouldn't be shocked if Chris wins. We'll see what happens.)

I thought the same thing about the skates. I guess the challenges aren't supposed to be easy, but I thought it was silly and unnecessary. I felt so bad for Ann when she kept falling, though, she's already super self-conscious and I know she was really embarrassed.

I hope you're right about Kayla in the final 2, and I'm usually wrong about this kind of stuff, but I just can't see Chris winning the "high-fashion" cycle even though I really like her. I think she is probably the least high-fashion of the girls left in the competition.

I like so many of the girls that I don't even know who I want to win yet! I think I'd be happy with anyone but Ann winning, and that's only because I don't think she could handle being an actual working model.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
The only person I don't want to win is Liz

Califcyclone

Califcyclone

• Pip
  • 966 posts
I just realized I have not watched AMNTM in weekly increments for almost every cycle.

Can't wait to see the marathon of this cycle.

A rainy Saturday or Sunday, my DVR and a AMNTM marthon is my idea of an extra special (and cozy) weekend.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yah!!! Liz is gone! I was worried because I read a spoiler that she won this cycle. So relieved!

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
Kind of sad to see Liz go, but it was obvious that she wasn't going to win.

I'm so happy Kayla got FCO, though! She was robbed of it a couple times in the early weeks so it was nice to see her finally get it. :D Her picture was gorgeous!

I saw the pictures for next week and I think Chris is going to be in some serious trouble. I'd be surprised if she stayed.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
The pics for next week are awesome! Kayla's is amazing and I like Ann's too.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
I agree, itsnotbb9. I saw all the pics for next week, thinking they were all fabulous. And then I saw Chris' last, and think she'll be picked on for looking short. Out of all of them, I'd say Chris and Jane will get the worst comments.

Here's the link to the pics: http://www.daemonstv.../kyle-hagler-2/

I think it's an excellent concept and agree that Kayla's is by far the best.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Great final four!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users