Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

America's Next Top Model 15

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Started yesterday. What do you guys think? The sisters I don't get, but so far these girls seem a lot better.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Yeah, I really thought only one sister would be picked. And it seems some girls who got in look much more commercial than high fashion.

The girl that made it cycle 11 but didn't get picked.. I remember thinking she'd be a good pick then, but not this time. Seems like she'll be one of the drama makers.

The tall, blond girl with freckles has my first impression pick. But I really don't remember much about them and am looking forward to the next episode.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,138 posts
I didn't know it had started. I'll have to check it out next week and pick my favorite.

gishy333tx

gishy333tx

• Pip
  • 405 posts
Please help!!! I have searched my listings is can not find it. Wednesdays right? CW? I've missed some ugh!

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,138 posts
Damn, I just remembered Survivor has moved to Wednesday. I guess I'll have to miss this cycle of ANTM. Why do they have to mess with my schedule??

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,339 posts
Doesn't CW usually show it more than once per week? I am hoping I can catch it on other nights or Saturday afternoon.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,138 posts
In my area they repeat it on Friday nights I think but I'm always out.

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
I watched last night. Their superficial, ineffective, addressing of the problem 'bullying' has become was just a way for Tyra to make it look like she is doing some good. All the really did was affirm that bullying does happen. Yup Tyra -- kids will pick on other kids, and sometimes it really hurts.
I don't care that she mentions it, or that she doesn't really do anything to help the issue. But she and the judges were acting like they had done some great public service. Eh-- not so much. It was just another photo shoot gimmick. Fine, but don't try and make it more than it is.

Anorexic girl was a total plant, was she not? They just noticed her skeletal frame at this photo shoot? I'm thinking they knew she was skin and bones when they cast her.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Glad ms anorexic left though.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
I think it was pretty obvious during the whole episode that the girl who left was going home. Out of the few girls they kept showing, her with her superior attitude seemed to be set up for a fail.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yah they always do that with this show.

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
I agree. It was obvious that skeletor would be sent outta there. I can't believe Tyra didn't take more of the opportunity to save girls from anorexia though.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
I was very surprised that they sent someone home right after the makeovers. But I think they made the right choice. Sucks that they shaved her hair off first, though.

I find it funny that during cycle 6, Tyra criticized and made fun of (winner) Danielle b/c of the gap in her teeth and made her get it closed, even after Danielle refused. Then this season, Tyra makes a girl purpusely get a gap.

And there are a few girls (that I even noticed during the casting episode) that you know are not going to win. Lexie, Kasey and maybe a couple others that don't look like models and especially the high fashion type model they're going for this year. So while there seem to be a lot of great girls on there that may win, we'll have to watch as they weed through the ones you know won't win anyways.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I thought of Danielle too. Ironic. The girl with the red hair, what a makeover! And I agree, the right girl was sent home after.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I am really loving the season so far! I LOVED cycle 13 so last cycle was a bit of a let down for me - this season is already loads better imo. I like a lot of the girls so far but my favorites right now are Ann, Kendal, Esther, Kayla, Rhianna and Jane. My least favorite is Kacey, I don't think she looks fresh and she has a pretty stank personality.

I liked the make-overs for the most part, I don't think they messed anyone up too badly. I loved Kayla's blonde hair but she's just so fierce that she makes that red hair work.

I was very surprised that they sent someone home right after the makeovers. But I think they made the right choice. Sucks that they shaved her hair off first, though.

I find it funny that during cycle 6, Tyra criticized and made fun of (winner) Danielle b/c of the gap in her teeth and made her get it closed, even after Danielle refused. Then this season, Tyra makes a girl purpusely get a gap.

And there are a few girls (that I even noticed during the casting episode) that you know are not going to win. Lexie, Kasey and maybe a couple others that don't look like models and especially the high fashion type model they're going for this year. So while there seem to be a lot of great girls on there that may win, we'll have to watch as they weed through the ones you know won't win anyways.

This made me so mad! Danielle LOVED her gap and she was practically devastated when she had to close it, even my boyfriend mentioned that he thought it was unfair. lol (I've made him watch cycles 6 and 13 a bunch of times because they're my faves.) And remember how much crap Danielle got for her accent? She doesn't even mention it to the most country of contestants anymore! At least Dani has moved on past Top Model finally and is booking good job with VS and stuff.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Wow, I thought most of those photos were hideous.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I hated Kacey's. Didn't get what was so great about it. Kayla's I loved.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
Ann is killing it! I knew she'd be a front-runner when they spent so much time on her in the first episode but I had no idea she'd get FCO three weeks in a row! She is pretty fierce but I have felt like Kayla's pictures have been better than hers so far.

I hated Kacey's. Didn't get what was so great about it. Kayla's I loved.

ITA! Kacey looks old-ish, and not fresh at all. Kayla is stunning and she always takes a gorgeous photo - I couldn't believe how many people were called before her this week.

Cathy

Cathy

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,356 posts
This show is still on? I watched the first season then realized I didn't like it enough to put up with annoying Tyra and the rest of her annoying panel.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

This show is still on? I watched the first season then realized I didn't like it enough to put up with annoying Tyra and the rest of her annoying panel.

Yep! lol And I think there will be at least 2 more cycles after this one is finished. I didn't care for the first season that much but this one of my favorite shows, I've watched all of the seasons tons of times when they replay them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users