erinjs

America's Next Top Model 15

The whole idea of the hampster ball runway way cool, but couldn't those girls who fell have gotten seriously injured? And I hated how everyone just laughed when the girls who fell struggled to get back to the surface. Couldn't there have been someone to help them out?

Some of the photos were great, but some where just horrible. Out of all the pics taken, there really weren't some better ones? Oh well. Like every cycle, they probably pick those who will lose and those who will advance and pick their photos accordingly to keep up with a storyline.

I agree with Lala about the show picking a storyline early on and not letting reality intrude. This time I hope it will be the trailer-park girl who gets plucked from obscurity to fame. Well at least as famous as any of the ANTM winners have been. I really like her.

I usually catch-up with this show at some point. It is difficult for me to see those truly awful nobodies tear at those girls when they are at their most vulnerable. On a weekly basis, anyway. Some girl from a trailer park sounds interesting to me; however. I love the story idea of a girl from perhaps not much brushing up to the glimmer of possibility.

Here's a video that shows all the new photos for this week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK2_JFdyoVs&feature=feedu

I was totally disappointed by the makeovers. Half of them didn't receive one and the the other half got bad makeovers!

There's not really any standouts for me just yet. Maybe the girl who they say if too sexy looking. But once they cast that title on a girl, she never goes far.

Can't remember which one is the trailer park girl.

I agree with Lala about the show picking a storyline early on and not letting reality intrude. This time I hope it will be the trailer-park girl who gets plucked from obscurity to fame. Well at least as famous as any of the ANTM winners have been. I really like her.

I love the girl from the trailer park! I think she's fierce and I'd love to see the story revolve around her. I think she'd be a great winner because she would really appreciate it and I think she'd work her butt off post-show.

Here's a video that shows all the new photos for this week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK2_JFdyoVs&feature=feedu

Best photos yet. Definitely "fierce". Love the animals. I dislike Alexandra but she and her animal go so well together.

I was totally disappointed by the makeovers. Half of them didn't receive one and the the other half got bad makeovers!

There's not really any standouts for me just yet. Maybe the girl who they say if too sexy looking. But once they cast that title on a girl, she never goes far.

Can't remember which one is the trailer park girl.

Isn't the trailer park girl Brittani? I really like her and her makeover, too.

Yeah, I didn't like Brittani's makeover at first, but it'sn definitely growing on her.

Here are the pics for next week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DspNayIFjvM&feature=feedu

I for sure like the blonds photo best. The brunettes seems to be all over the place. Great concept for a photo, though.

My prediction for bottom two: Alexandria and Monique, with hopefully Alex leaving, as I really like Monique.

Yeah, I didn't like Brittani's makeover at first, but it'sn definitely growing on her.

Here are the pics for next week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DspNayIFjvM&feature=feedu

I for sure like the blonds photo best. The brunettes seems to be all over the place. Great concept for a photo, though.

My prediction for bottom two: Alexandria and Monique, with hopefully Alex leaving, as I really like Monique.

Thanks for posting the photos. :) Mikaela looks absolutely stunning in those candids!

I like the blond picture better as well, except for Alexandria - she looks weird to me. I'd also like to see her go home this week. It's fine/funny/whatever to have the bitchy girl there for a few weeks but it just gets old to me after that, (except for Jade from cycle 6, she was the best bitch this show has ever seen!) I just can't handle Alex's stank face and bad attitude.

http://www.youtube.c...w&feature=feedu

I predict Kasia and Makayla in the bottom two, with Makayla going home. Even though Brittani's photo is pretty horrible, along with her attitude on set, I don't think they'll send her home since she's been at the top.

I think Jaclyn may win best photo.

And it's nice to finally get some drama this episode. This season has been kind of blah...

As usual, there must have been a better photo of Brittani. I wonder if they chose the worst picture just to help put her in the bottom two. When they showed her doing the photo shoot, she seemed so happy and playful, jumping around that it seemed there'd be a good shot to choose from.

Probably the biggest thing I've learned from watching all these seasons of Top Model is not to mess yourself up over someone else. Time and time again, cycle after cycle, there's always some girl that one or many do not like, so much to the point where they ruin themselves, making them more bad than their opponent. All the hate and negativity you say that one girl spews, ends up turning around and attaching itself to you.

I did find it funny, though, how much footage they showed of Tyra claiming she did not want Brittani to stay. All the talking and explaining she did about her place on the show was comical. She said the show's not all about her b/c she was out voted, she wanted Brittani to leave, she wanted Makalya to stay, everyone disagreed with her, it was not her decision. But really, it sounded like Tyra claiming the show is all about her, b/c she didn't get her way and wanted EVERYONE to know about it. What about the weeks when it's 3-1 with Nigel as the lone vote. He doesn't stand up and complain about it. And what happens with it's a 2-2 split? Does Tyra's opinion win?

Oh, this show can be so annoying. But I still watch.

I thought the whole was contrived too lala.

Tyra wanting Britney gone because of her actions towards Alexandra in front of the client... what about the way Alexandra was behaving towards the rest of the girls/crew/clients/directors/etc. for weeks now??? It's just a bunch of bull$#!% imo. No way Tyra doesn't let everyone involved in that show know who it is she rooting for and who she isn't impressed by... their attitudes and critiques of them shift in whatever direction she wants, imo.

I'm not even a Britney or Alexandra fan but, this week was a big ol' farce!

Yeah, I guess this is the first time Tyra didn't get HER way, seeing how this is the first we're hearing how upset she is.

Pictures for next week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R1qRKtUgoc&feature=feedu

All seem so good. I'm surprised they're not oversees, seeing how F6 is always the time they go.

If I had to guess, I'd say Kasia goes this week. But it must be pretty close.

The next season of ANTM will be an allstars edition:

America's Next Top Model will kick off the fall with its first all-star version, bringing back models who became breakout characters and who had the most memorable stories from past seasons. Additional details about the cast, judges and prizes for the all-star cycle of the reality competition will be announced later.

link to article

The next season of ANTM will be an allstars edition:

America's Next Top Model will kick off the fall with its first all-star version, bringing back models who became breakout characters and who had the most memorable stories from past seasons. Additional details about the cast, judges and prizes for the all-star cycle of the reality competition will be announced later.

link to article

OMG! I could die!! I seriously got goosebumps reading this. lol But there are so many amazing girls that they could choose...I hope they don't mess it up.

I've been seeing a few of the "models" here and there-tv and ads. I can't remember the Asian girl from the Bronx name from one of the seasons but I saw her on a Trojan condom commercial. If you blinked you missed her just like the others.

here's one:

http://www.luckybrand.com/Montana-Lace-Top/LBW01457,default,pd.html?cgid=womensSaleNewlyAdded&selectedColor=400

I do believe she is also on the new series Game of Thrones - she plays one of the slave girls to the platinum blond character.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ANTMGenuine#p/u/0/8htqAL-_Spk

Final photos start at the 1:48 mark.

Thoughts:

Brittani's photos totally tell a story.

Hannah's second photo is just stunning. Tied with...

Molly's first photo. Her second photo is good, one that the judges will probably love.

No idea who goes home this week. Maybe Hannah, b/c the other two have been stronger throughout.

ANTM Allstars cast annouced:

1: Lisa D'Amato C5

2: Bre Scullark C5

3: Angelea Preston C14

4: Shannon Stewart C1

5: Brittany Brower C4

6: Camille McDonald C2

7: Allison Harvard C12

8: Isis King C11

9: Sheena Sakai C11

10: Dominique Reighard C10

11: Laura Kirkpatrick C13

12: Kayla Ferrell C15

13: Alexandria Everrett C16

14: Bianca Golden C9

I don't remember all these girls, but I do remember crazy Lisa D'Amato. I'm happy she's coming back. Not happy about Angelea. Hate her.

ANTM Allstars cast annouced:

1: Lisa D'Amato C5

2: Bre Scullark C5

3: Angelea Preston C14

4: Shannon Stewart C1

5: Brittany Brower C4

6: Camille McDonald C2

7: Allison Harvard C12

8: Isis King C11

9: Sheena Sakai C11

10: Dominique Reighard C10

11: Laura Kirkpatrick C13

12: Kayla Ferrell C15

13: Alexandria Everrett C16

14: Bianca Golden C9

Thanks so much for posting this! It looks like a pretty good cast to me. I can't believe Shannon from Season 1 is going to be on! How old must she be now? lol I did love her on her season, though.

My favorites from this list are:

Laura Kirkpatrick

Sheena Sakai

Kayla Ferrell

Brittany Brower

Allison Harvard

Should be an interesting season! :party_smilie:

Sooo happy Brittani won!!! :party_smilie:

Anyone watch the premiere episode of ANTM Allstars?

Totally don't think it was fair that Britney was sent home. And, as usual, some of the photos were just horrible, but the judges loved them.

I did, seems like they are just trying to set up drama for the season. It's not about photos yet (if it will be).