erinjs

America's Next Top Model 15

Of course Liz gets FCO right after I post about hoping her days are numbered. lol But I do think she deserved it this week - she really rocked that shoot.

It's about time they called someone other than Anne. I think Anne was called last week 1st just to continue the cycle. But this week, they had no choice but to call someone else.

I agree, there's something about Liz.. Maybe it's her poor attitude at times? IDK but I think it's obvious she won't win the competition.

It was time for that girl to be sent home. While she's beautiful, she seemed to lack much energy.

I still hope it's Kayla for the win. She's been called 2nd for photos many times. Hopefully next week, she makes it to #1!

While this season hasn't been much for drama, it's been a good group of girls. And the challenges/photo shoots have stepped up a bit, too, for the most part.

I agree lala, photo shoots are much better. And I really hope you are right about liz not winning.

since this is on opposite of Survivor this year I keep missing the show. I am catching up online this weekend!

since this is on opposite of Survivor this year I keep missing the show. I am catching up online this weekend!

Same here. I watch ANTM online either Thursday or Friday. And I haven't been able to watch one episode of Hell's Kitchen this season.

First of all, it did not seem necessary to have the girls on skates. That was definitely something to add more difficulty to the task.

Secondly, it seems the judges went too far to give Anne best photo all those weeks as now it is breaking her down, by her not meeting the very top of their expectations.

I'm calling F2 - Kayla and Chris, with Kayla winning. (But I wouldn't be shocked if Chris wins. We'll see what happens.)

I don't think Ann is cut out for the fashion business. She needs constant positive feedback and she is not going to get that in the real world. Her posture before the judges this week spoke volumes about how she felt. It was painful to watch.

For her own sake, I hope Ann loses and finds a career in another field.

First of all, it did not seem necessary to have the girls on skates. That was definitely something to add more difficulty to the task.

Secondly, it seems the judges went too far to give Anne best photo all those weeks as now it is breaking her down, by her not meeting the very top of their expectations.

I'm calling F2 - Kayla and Chris, with Kayla winning. (But I wouldn't be shocked if Chris wins. We'll see what happens.)

I thought the same thing about the skates. I guess the challenges aren't supposed to be easy, but I thought it was silly and unnecessary. I felt so bad for Ann when she kept falling, though, she's already super self-conscious and I know she was really embarrassed.

I hope you're right about Kayla in the final 2, and I'm usually wrong about this kind of stuff, but I just can't see Chris winning the "high-fashion" cycle even though I really like her. I think she is probably the least high-fashion of the girls left in the competition.

I like so many of the girls that I don't even know who I want to win yet! I think I'd be happy with anyone but Ann winning, and that's only because I don't think she could handle being an actual working model.

I just realized I have not watched AMNTM in weekly increments for almost every cycle.

Can't wait to see the marathon of this cycle.

A rainy Saturday or Sunday, my DVR and a AMNTM marthon is my idea of an extra special (and cozy) weekend.

Yah!!! Liz is gone! I was worried because I read a spoiler that she won this cycle. So relieved!

Kind of sad to see Liz go, but it was obvious that she wasn't going to win.

I'm so happy Kayla got FCO, though! She was robbed of it a couple times in the early weeks so it was nice to see her finally get it. :D Her picture was gorgeous!

I saw the pictures for next week and I think Chris is going to be in some serious trouble. I'd be surprised if she stayed.

The pics for next week are awesome! Kayla's is amazing and I like Ann's too.

I agree, itsnotbb9. I saw all the pics for next week, thinking they were all fabulous. And then I saw Chris' last, and think she'll be picked on for looking short. Out of all of them, I'd say Chris and Jane will get the worst comments.

Here's the link to the pics: http://www.daemonstv.com/2010/11/05/americas-next-top-model-kyle-hagler-cycle-15-episode-10-photos/kyle-hagler-2/

I think it's an excellent concept and agree that Kayla's is by far the best.

I really dislike that they're doing a double elimination this week, leaving the F2. I just don't like them going from 4 girls to 2.

I'm thinking Kayla and Chelsea will be the F2. Even though Ann has taken awesome pictures, they constantly say she's boring and with no personality. They usually keep those girls from the finals. Although, this year they are doing high fashion, and Ann has been described as high fashion. She was also the only girl that Versace would have booked, showing that being shy and boring has nothing to do with taking great pictures and being in a fashion show. The guy even said her walk was bad, but her height and akwardness allows her to be in his shows. So who knows how the judges will base this cycle's F2.

I have no clue who the final two will be either. Just don't think Jane will be one of them.

A spoiler about someone that is apparently NOT in the final 2.

Kayla! :( She has taken gorgeous photos throughout the entire competition imo. I guess her weird proportions and short legs finally got her eliminated. I'm pretty sad about it. I think that means Ann and Chelsey will be the final 2 with Chelsey winning.

Well that sucked. I hope Ann wins now.

I do, too. Its so hard to reconcile her awkwardness in person with her incredible photographs that I was really surprised that the video Tyra did showed her (Ann) off so well. She really transforms when the camera is on her. And then- there's the fact that she was the only person to be booked on the go-sees so designers must also see what the camera sees. I think her shyness will go away with experience. Chelsey will have a great career even if its not top fashion as will Kayla and Jane IMO.

I would love to see Ann win, too, that's why I think it will be Chelsey. :P

Ann is definitely high-fashion and she has taken some amazing photos this cycle, I just hope her lack of confidence and personality doesn't keep her from getting the title.

Chelsea was my first pick after watching the premiere episode. Although she was in the background for the first several episodes, she's definitely stepped up recently.

It seems like Tyra and her crew picked Ann from the beginning. I wouldn't be surprised if Ann wins, but feel Chelsea should.

Since I was busy watching Survivor, I decided to google the winner of tonight's episode, instead of waiting until tomorrow to watch it online.

Spoiler on who won:

Ann won. We knew it was going to happen, even though Chelsea was very strong. It'll be interesting to see what went on during the episode.